Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Quiz for the undecided..
  • twang
    Free Member
    craigxxl
    Free Member

Quite surprising the results of that quiz, was worth the time to do it.

ads678

Confirmed what i already knew so at least i’m right in my own mind!!

Lib-Dem btw, I love sitting on the fence!!

DezB
    Free Member

That is useful! It has me at slightly more Labour than Green, which is jolly interesting.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I seem to be mainly Green, with a bit of Labour and Lib Dem thrown in.

But I guess I’ll probably deface my ballot paper with “is a complete and utter Bell” next to the UKIP candidate.

hooli

That is a good link and confirmed what I already thought.

kayla1
    Free Member

I am Green, with a smattering of Labour and a sprinkle of Lib Dem.

I will be voting Green tomorrow (but I knew that before I did the quiz) 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

UKIP, Conservative, Lib Dem – who’d have thought it eh ? 😉

lemonysam
    Free Member

Roughly even between Greens (18%), Lib Dem (17%) and Labour (16%).

edit: which is reassuring seeing as they’re the three parties I’ve voted for in the past.

portlyone

That is useful! It has me at slightly more Labour than Green, which is jolly interesting.

+1

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Off the parties I can actually vote for:
    20% Green
    16% Liberal democrat
    15% Labour
    -1% Conservative
    -4% UKIP

Nice to know that I’m some distance from the swivel eyed loons.

The other thing that was quite interesting was the comparison of local results (unknown sample size though) which had the green party as clear winners taking three times the vote of the conservative party. This is a very safe tory seat.

lemonysam
    Free Member

which had the green party as clear winners taking three times the vote of the conservative party.

Inevitably there’s a bias away from the Conservatives and toward the Greens/Lib Dems on these quizes both because their audience is naturally biased toward the young and the middle class and because they remove the element of “trust” which is one of the key selling points used by the tories.

pirahna
    Free Member

I have to ask myself if it’s really worth bothering to vote, I’ getting a Tory MP and there isn’t much I can do about it.

http://www.voterpower.org.uk/hertfordshire-north-east

PJM1974
    Free Member

I have to ask myself if it’s really worth bothering to vote, I’ getting a Tory MP and there isn’t much I can do about it.

You could do a heck of a lot worse than to scribble a crudely drawn penis next to the name of your local Tory candidate.

This works equally well with UKIP too.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Positives were Labour, Plaid Cymru and Green.
    If I lived in Wales I must admit I’d be tempted to vote PC but as I’m on the North East of Manchester its not really possible!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Inevitably there’s a bias away from the Conservatives and toward the Greens/Lib Dems on these quizes both because their audience is naturally biased toward the young and the middle class and because they remove the element of “trust” which is one of the key selling points used by the tories.

All true but i was surprised it was 3 times the difference given at the 2010 general election the conservative party had over forty times the vote of the green party. Tory vote 48.3%, green vote 1.1%.

Same situation here, but I’ll definitely be voting anyway.

mintimperial

Heh, that’s the second one (of two) that’s told me to vote Plaid Cymru. Might have to move to Wales.

lunge

Tory and Lib-Dem for me with a tiny smattering of UKIP. I’m not entirely sure I should be sharing that info!

crankboy
    Free Member

plaid cymru for me too, and a significant majority of people in my leeds postcode! maybe we should declare UDI then seek a union with Wales.

bigblackshed

Green, Labour, PC, as my 1,2,3.

No great surprise really. There was a plus for every party except Tory, DUP, UKIP. All were in the minus.

It was a 2 horse race here in 2010, Tory or LibDem. I’m going to vote on my principals rather than tactically. I suspect it will be another Tory.

everyone
    Free Member

Hmm came out with Lib-dem/tory for me. I was planning on voting Labour after a previous policy quiz but I’m not sure now! Did score quite highly on lib-dem for both though.

freddyg
    Free Member

Interesting. I came out Green 23% (Plaid 17%) Lib Dem 13% (SNP 12%) then Labour 10%.

It’s a shame we don’t have a green candidate (in our guaranteed conservative seat 🙁 )

MoreCashThanDash

I think we’ve broken that website?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Quiz for the undecided..’ is closed to new replies.