Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Quidco / TopCashBack – any good, the same or useless?
  • dickydownes
    Free Member

Have got Quidco and made some money back on some bits from Merlin. Seems ok.

Know nothing about TopCashBack.

Tell me more?

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Pretty much the same. My cash back is about £200 across both sites. Hate to think how much I’ve spent to get that 😯

teadrinker
    Free Member

I use Top Cash Back, they seem to have quite a few shops on there. Takes a while to get any money out them, about 3 months. All good though.

zilog6128

I use quidco. Assume topcashback works exactly the same. You can register your cards and get cash back now for in store purchases in certain places. The only reason for not using a service like these is if you don’t like free money! I have got about £300 back over the last 5 years.

Kuco

Just remember you’ve signed up to it before making a big purchase 🙁

boblo
    Free Member

Sometimes an offer is on one and not the other. Check both for best effect. Apart from the offers, not much to choose between them though there is a small subscription fee for Quidco.

mattstreet

I use Quidco and over the years have racked up nearly £900 cashback. Not bad for free money!

In the few times I’ve had to raise a query their customer service has been prompt and good, so the annual £5 fee (deducted from any earnings) is fair enough. Quidco also allows you to register credit/debit cards and you can earn cashback in-store as well as via the web – not sure if anyone else does that, but it can take a while to get the cash for both (depends on the retailer I guess).

Aidy
    Free Member

I’m on both, but I mainly use TCB now.

Quidco’s £5 fee is fair enough, but then why “pay” it if you don’t have to?
    I do also like the payout to amazon voucher (you get slightly more than you would if it was to cash), definitely new toy money then.

allthepies
    Free Member

Hardly any of my TCB clickthroughs seem to track automatically and I end up having to submit a missing tracking claim. Usually gets resolved but it a PITA.

sadexpunk

never had a penny from TCB, dont know what im doing wrong!!

submitted mishing cash claims, never heard anything, got one going through at the mo that was for a christmas present, so over 2 months ago.

pretty much given up on them now…..

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

Been using TCB for approx 3 years now.

Had £600 in cashback during that time.

Had to use their claim service a few times – most of the time it works, but I did miss out on cashback I was meant to get from Legal & General and More Than.

I once got £48 cashback on an £11 purchase which was only meant to give cashback of about 50p.

Was surprised recently when a claim I put in for T-Mobile finally paid out about 18 months after I purchased.

Northwind

Topcashback don’t seem to track as well as they used to, tbh I suspect it’s intentional. The claim proces is also pretty cumbersome, which I reckon is also intentional. But, still worth it- I’ve had a decent amount of cash back, and mostly just from regular purchases (little bit of playing the system, got £10 for doing a lovefilm trial, £20 for placing a £20 bet on Paddypower…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Quidco / TopCashBack – any good, the same or useless?’ is closed to new replies.