Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 593 total)
  • Quick poll. Who you voting for tomorrow?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

I know I shouldn’t ask but I’m assuming it’s a huge left leaning bias from the stw crowd.
    For the record for the first time in my life I shall be voting red!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

SNP, mainly as my local MP seems to give a shit, which is a nice change.

jimdubleyou

Vince.

Edit: If I could, I’d vote for Greg Knight, just on the basis of his awesome video

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/06/greg-knight-tory-campaign-video-tory-alan-partridge-election

ulysse
    Free Member

Im a Green member.
    Im voting Labour

mudmonster
    Free Member

Labour

Yak

This should be a stw front page poll for instant bar graph satisfaction.

Labour.

theotherjonv

Left leaning but will be a tactical Libdem vote (already is – postal)

I just hope the candidate/Farron doesn’t murder some kittens this afternoon, then I’ll feel a right ****

franksinatra

Tactically voting Tory. Only to get SNP out. I could probably vote Labour except for the fact that round here that would be a wasted vote.

footflaps

Not sure, either Labour or Libdem (not that it matters, Tories only get single digit percentage in Cambridge).

zippykona

Lib dem .

Mister-P
    Free Member

Lifer
    Free Member

To try and get Corbyn in I’ve voted lim dems in my Tory safe seat. It was difficult and I’m still not sure if I should have voted with my heart.

andybrad

not sure tbh.

i like the idea of getting someone semi normal into power (after speaking recently with some blue blooded torys it was cringe worthy) but im not convinced hes capable of running the country……

seriously no idea.

rone

Labour. And I’ve never felt quite so passionate about it.

I sighed the last time that we’d got another 5 years of that lot. I know it’s likely to happen again but at least we got a shot.

Edukator
    Free Member

Can’t vote. 😐

Del

my current mp. never voted for his party before but he actually seems to give a shit, and has demonstrated his willingness to stand up and say so.

Drac

Lib Dem as a tactical vote for Labour.

ads678

I’m torn between:

My usual Lib-dem
    Green round our way are bigging up stopping HS2
    If enough people vote Labour I suppose we might be able to unseat the Tories but unlikely.
    Or spoil my paper.

Can’t really muster up a lot of enthusiasm…..

BaronVonP7
    Free Member

Can’t be bothered – its a complete waste of ti – JOKING!

By post, cos I couldn’t wait. Lib Dem this time.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Seems pretty pointless here with a huge cons majority (61% of the vote) and a bit of a shit as an MP (Benyon). Lib dems seem like the best bet for getting him out as they were in second place last time around. Though for the first time in my life I’d like to vote labour. If we had PR I’d vote Labour.

Be interesting to know how many would vote differently if we had PR instead of FPTP.

stumpy01

Probably Labour, but tempted to vote green because they’ve been banging on about working towards introducing a 4 day week & the person they interviewed on Radio 4 last week sounded level-headed, realistic & honest.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Can’t bring myself to vote for this bunch of idiots so voting for the slightly less stupid Torys. Won’t make a difference in my area anyway as they’ll vote for a pretty but failed actress who isn’t a patch on her predecessor Jo Cox.
    If JC had shown some leadership qualities and dismissed DA who has been out of her depth from the start then I would have taken the gamble. Unfortunately its like voting for Lloyd Christmas or Harry Dunne from Dumb and Dumber.

BoardinBob

I was set on voting SNP but I’ll be voting labour tomorrow

ahwiles
    Free Member

green.

I live in Nick Clegg’s constituency, he’s alright actually, i’ll be happy if he gets back in – but i’ll be voting green to A) help them keep their deposit, and B) remind the other parties that there are votes in Green issues.

BoardinBob

If JC had shown some leadership qualities and dismissed DA who has been out of her depth from the start then I would have taken the gamble

It’s been confirmed that Abbot is ill and she’s stepped down from the campaign

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I see your point, I really do, but scottish labour would need to be completely ripped to bits before I’d consider an X next to them.

the-muffin-man

For the record for the first time in my life I shall be voting red!

I 99% sure I’m going to do the same. I’ve always voted Conservative.

And where we are it could go to Labour.

SaxonRider

Well, when I started that thread asking why the UK wasn’t more favourably disposed toward the Lib Dems, I kind of convinced myself. So, for the first time ever… Lib Dem.

craigxxl
    Free Member

It’s been confirmed that Abbot is ill and she’s stepped down from the campaign

Has she been ill for a long time to cover her previous cock ups or just the Sky news disaster.

RustySpanner

Labour.

We’ll lose, but the times they are a changin’.

BoardinBob

I see your point, I really do, but scottish labour would need to be completely ripped to bits before I’d consider an X next to them

I get you too, but this is Westminster rather than the labour clowns in holyrood. Voted SNP in the council elections.

I’ve actually seen very little campaigning from the SNP which has been disappointing

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m not voting tomorrow. Cos I have already sent my postal vote in 🙂

I’m not sure I could vote any other way than what my posts have made obvious. I so desperately want to live in a country whose leader actually cares about people.

BoardinBob

Has she been ill for a long time to cover her previous cock ups or just the Sky news disaster.

Strangely enough I’m not her doctor

flaps
    Free Member

Labour. I share more of his views.

Lifer
    Free Member

mrblobby – Member
    Be interesting to know how many would vote differently if we had PR instead of FPTP.

1 here

jekkyl

Labour. Power to the people!

BaronVonP7
    Free Member

Mrs Baron and myself have a bet:

Labour win, she gets Breakfast at the Mountain Cafe, Aviemore, and free run of the cake selection.
    Labour don’t win, I get the same.

Three months ago, I thought I was on the way to Pancakes & Victoria sponge. Not so sure today.

(I think she’s voted “tactically”, based on the above bet.)

Tenuous
    Free Member

I’ll be voting Lib Dem.

spawnofyorkshire

I’m voting Red for the first time in a general election.

ransos
    Free Member

For the first time in twenty years, I’m voting Labour.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 593 total)

The topic ‘Quick poll. Who you voting for tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.