• This topic has 46 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Quick Poll. Dog injures a Fox, do you…
  • RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Depending on the breed of dog I’d put it back to work.

johnhe

I would definitely leave it. I would feel bad about it, but I think leaving it is the only logical, reasonable thing to do. Foxes are vermin after all. And it could do you or your dog a serious injury while in your care. And I wouldn’t be prepared to pay a potentially huge bill of £100’s to get a fox treated in the vets.

I would have thought most vets would prefer not to have a wounded wild fox brought to them, but I’d love to know what some real life vets think.

chip
    Free Member

people usually expect for the vets to undertake and dispose of the remains at our own cost.

Since the advent of the pet insurance driving extortionate vet fees that then necessitated pet insurance vicious circle you vets are richer than the queen.

I have had my vet for many years and has always been brilliant but I hate turning up for an appointment to find she has the day off and I get a temp, because I know I am in for a hard sell that would put the most hardened timeshare salesman to shame.

The last time I took my dog for his injections my actual vet hit me with the hard sell and I felt genuinely offended and as I walked out with my free sample of chicken toothpaste that went straight in the bin I nearly vowed to change vets there and then.

andyfla
    Free Member

Kill it – they are vermin so would do the same as with a rat

samuri
    Free Member

Kill it, stuff it.

BigJohn

Wear the fox hat.

chip
    Free Member

Wear the fox hat.

Abergavenny , Wales boyo .

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Quick Poll. Dog injures a Fox, do you…’ is closed to new replies.