Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Quick one, do I look like a moron?
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

funkmasterp – Member
    ….Are you planning on riding something epic? If so, might not look too bad. If you’re off to the pub or pootling around a trail centre you’ll definitely look a bit daft.

It was for anchor lift assisted enduro/ downhill gnar at my local ski slope . I went for a full face instead. I saw another guy with with a pisspot and goggles and just felt pity. Which is ironic as he probably looked at my shoulders and though the same.

@Alphabet , yes , already has !

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

100% goggles are way to big to pull it off – try a smaller frame. It’s too big for your face.

Eg the Barstows, for extra old school cool – pair with the new Giro Switchblade. Take a pack of gauloise’s out and the trail with you, and then sit back and watch the indignation from ex-roadies who’s heads are about to explode as you cooly blow smoke in the face of everything they know about what is right and proper.

Everyone wears wrap around glasses, the reason people don’t notice is that it’s not unusual. They look pretty stupid though – however the alternative is to stand out and that takes attention to detail (ie don’t wear something that screws with the 1.6 golden ratio of aesthetics) and an element of not giving a shit – remember, your display of madness is an affront to cyclists everywhere, who take themselves far too seriously.

Plus, keeping your eyes in a crash is a huge boon. Especially for people with Steve Buscemi eyes, like me. 😆

6079smithw
    Free Member

do I look like a moron?

Don’t listen to the haters

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Betterer for open face

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Quick one, do I look like a moron?’ is closed to new replies.