Viewing 32 posts - 121 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • Quick euro referendum poll.
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Update and hopefully accurate – 100 opinions stated so far

Stay 74 (74%)
    Leave 16 (16%)
    Undecided 10 (10%)

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

BillOddie has it spot on other than a financial zone (London) we really need to loose this sense that we are a major economic entity – all we have that doesn’t belong to the Duke of Westminster we have sold and we invest in nothing that does not have the words “property” in it – we don’t have Microsoft, Apple, Google let alone any form of significant manufacturing (that we actually own) we have become a technical sweatshop for various overseas organisations (nissan hon da etc etc) and anyone who thinks we can get rid of various European Directives is living in la la land – just who are we going to sell stuff to if we don’t comply – Boris Farage and IDS are hardly global political change makers they can barley string a sentence together that makes sense. No one has a clue to what will actually happen on exit other than a short term recession – so the question is can the new Tories Boris IDS Gove actually turn the economy around from a trade deal/commerce point of view No ******* Chance

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Stay.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MrSalmon
    Free Member

I am yet to see a single valid argument for leave that doesn’t come across as anything other than…. “we used to be a great nation that ruled half the world and won 2 world wars. Let’s leave so we top dog again” B*llocks

+1
    Boris in particular seems to be really laying on the “Come on, aren’t we GREAT BRITAIN?!” stuff.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Boris is actually managing to look even more of a clown than he already was. He can say goodbye to any hope of being leader I reckon.

allthepies
    Free Member

Leave.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Leave…though I may change my mind!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Boris is actually managing to look even more of a clown than he already was. He can say goodbye to any hope of being leader I reckon.

I think the contrary, imo Osbourne has no chance now 2 fluffed budgets and his Remain campaign has been a disgrace

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

If Boris becomes leader, Tim Fallon finally has a chance – anyone remember the LDs?

Boris or Jezza – what an appalling thought

jimw
    Free Member

Even the right wing press is starting to lay into Boris about his performance and prospects with critical articles in the Telegraph and Mail to name but two over the past couple of days. Even Katie Hopkins!

tpbiker
    Free Member

Boris is a self serving asshat.

In – but not for the reason above.

sierrakilo
    Free Member

Leave

Read the IMF report today about Greece

cakefacesmallblock

Stay..

chewkw
    Free Member

tpbiker – Member

Boris Politican or Bureaucrat is a self serving asshat.

In OUT – but not for the reason above.

jimster01

In until someone said Google TTIP,now not sure but I can see why Obama wants us to stay in.

chewkw
    Free Member

jimster01 – Member
    In until someone said Google TTIP,now not sure but I can see why Obama wants us to stay in.

… because he knows you lot are heading for a major mess giving them the chance to pick you apart. i.e. apply pressure to the bureaucrats wallahhhhh … they are in one single market with one kill all EU … 😆

A summary here from The Independent

ahwiles
    Free Member

For TTIP to materialise, all the countries in the EU have to sign up, that’ll never happen as it’s so unpopular.

Except with the tories, who’ll sign the papers as the first act of Brexit. Asking us to admire their first post-EU trade agreement.

vote leave if you want TTIP.

chewkw
    Free Member

ahwiles – Member

For TTIP to materialise, all the countries in the EU have to sign up, that’ll never happen as it’s so unpopular.

Except with the tories, vote leave if you want TTIP.

Wishful thinking …

At one point the EU president (this will happen) will sign on behalf of the entire EU where majority rule. i.e. if majority want TTIP then the minority will have to comply.

ahwiles
    Free Member

That’s not how these things work in the EU.

Oh god, I’m arguing with chewie, kill me now.

chewkw
    Free Member

ahwiles – Member

That’s not how these things work in the EU.

Oh god, I’m arguing with chewie, kill me now.

It might not work like I have described Now but it Will because that is how bureaucratic or politburo works.

You simply cannot have an organisation structure/system etc that is inbetween because you will end up with an even larger mess. Naturally, you need to apply the bureaucratic system and in that sytem you will need to have an overall head. If not an overall head then you have a panel and in that panel you rule by iron fist of majority. That’s exactly where EU is heading … ouch!

If EU does not sign TTIP then EU needs to bow to Far East. Bow now!

Looks like you (join EU) are caught between the rock and a hard place.

myti
    Free Member

Stay

Houns

Stay

mintimperial

Stay.

timba
    Free Member

Leave

kjcc25
    Free Member

Stay

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Leave but just for the make up sex with all the Italian laydeez when we renew our membership, grrrrrrowwwwlll.

jambalaya
    Free Member

🙂 in a Poll the Italians where almost 50% for leaving the EU, they might come with us !

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Blimey one of the more astute OUT reasons has just been deleted – how very odd. It stood out in comparison with most.

hh45
    Free Member

Leave.

seosamh77
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member
    in a Poll the Italians where almost 50% for leaving the EU, they might come with us !

to amerikay? 😆

6079smithw
    Free Member

spoilt ballot

Viewing 32 posts - 121 through 152 (of 152 total)

The topic ‘Quick euro referendum poll.’ is closed to new replies.