Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Quick eBay/PayPal question
  • tails
    Free Member

I’m selling a festool domino cutter on eBay, I had a buy it now but this vanishes after a bid is placed. I’ve been offered £625 by a chap who has 100+ feedback, he wants to pay PayPal and collect tomorrow now obviously that’s no good for me. If I ask that he pays PayPal gift Im all good right? I normally take payment then shift the payment to another PayPal I have as I don’t trust PayPal too much.

bruneep

then he says item not received.

Cash on collection if he wants it that bad.

footflaps

I wouldn’t trust Paypal – they always side with the buyer, so you can easily lose all your money even if you’ve transferred it elsewhere. Cash or BACs are the only safe ways.

EDIT: How come you’re selling the tool, I though Festool were tools for life?

PePPeR

I certainly wouldn’t pay you by PayPal gift for a purchase of over £20 let alone £600+!!!

tails
    Free Member

Ha! I was thinking that as I posted, cash or BACS I was getting excited without engaging my brain.

I just don’t use the tool, I used to make furniture but don’t have the space or skills. It is a great bit of kit basically a portable mortise and tenoner.

footflaps

You’re not selling any Festool Routers by any chance? I’m in the market for a Router at the moment….

tails
    Free Member

No sorry I got rid of a Bosch a while ago, if I ere you I’d look for an Elu copy by Trend or DeWalt, really nice size and weight compared to anything else I’ve used.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Quick eBay/PayPal question’ is closed to new replies.