Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • queuing etiquette
  • akysurf
    Free Member

Vodafone shops have system where you need to take a ticket to get served. While I was queuing for a ticket a woman darted in front of me and grabbed her ticket – very blatently pushed-in, instead of speaking-up to her I made my presence felt with a cough (“hutt-humm”). I faced a torrent of verbal (including being called a “see-you-next-tues”) and was invited to step outside the shop to discuss further by her husband. Outside the threats continued regardless of the fact thay had their child with them (guessing 6 year old). Very lippy woman demanding I apologised and big bloke intent on a fight.

What would you do?

Lifer
    Free Member

Fight. He might be big but I’m quick, and a hero.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Probably keep my mouth shut.

I’ve never seen a vodafone shop that busy though. You had to queue to take a ticket to queue?

I’d be firing a haughtily worded email to Vodafone askin them to put a few extra staff on. 🙂

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I’d stove their heads in and run like hell.

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

Do we still wee in peoples shoes round here?

Nothing you can do really is there? What you gonna do, report them to the Feds for que jumping?

Just suck it up and get on with your day. The world is full of ignorant dicks!

Did i mention weeing in shoes? 😀

andyl
    Free Member

Threatening behaviour is becoming all too common in society. Teach them a lesson:

or it has to hurt if you smash someones face into one of those dummy phone displays.

Then calmly get on with your purchase. Or run like hell!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Say things like but think of the children – you know designed to defuse the situation

takisawa2

You did the right thing by doing nothing.
    What goes around comes around.

The gobby bitches mouth will write a cheque hubby wont be able to cash one day. Feel sorry for the kid with “parents” like that.

Neil-F
    Free Member

Forehead smash on the bitch, and chop the guy in the throat, then a set of laces to the baws. How good that would feel. I’m smiling just thinking about it. 😀

andyl
    Free Member

Neil F – Member
    Forehead smash on the bitch, and chop the guy in the throat, then a set of laces to the baws. How good that would feel. I’m smiling just thinking about it.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/any-mental-health-nurses-here

😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘queuing etiquette’ is closed to new replies.