Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • question for the web designers
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

building a small and fairly low tech website for a mate. using Dreamweaver CS4 and Adobe Bridge to make a flash gallery (nothing flash 🙂 but anytime i try to load the gallery in preview all i get is the loading circle mocking me for hours

any suggestions?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

anyone?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

try something that works instead ?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

jesus SFB, that's absolute genius

DaRC_L

I don't use dreamweaver or adobe bridge – is it somesort of compatability problem between the two?
    have you checked for error messages on the event viewer?

Personally at home i'm a native kind of dev and at work it's all .Net this proper Graphic Design company that…

xc-steve
    Free Member

Could possibly be you've got the directories incorrect! But just a spiny circle thing could mean a million different things… sure you haven't just got a large number of pictures of a spiny circle?!

phil.w
    Free Member

I'm a bit unsure from your post as to where you are running into the problem. Is it the preview in Bridge or previewing the html page containing the Flash gallery from Dreamweaver?

If it's from Dreamweaver it sounds like you have some of the code or files created by Bridge missing. Bridge should have created a file called index.html in a folder called Adobe Web Gallery. Does this work if opened by your browser?

This is a stab in the dark, but have you placed the Flash file into your own page through Dreamweaver? As this would lead to the problem you described when previewing the page unless you have also linked in all the javascript and xml files.

Phil

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘question for the web designers’ is closed to new replies.