Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • question for the ladies from a cr*p bloke (or q. for less cr*p blokes than me)
  • charliemort

Xmas pressie content…………..

In Gore Ladies tights, what is size 34 / 36 / 38 etc.? ie basically what is an 8 or a 10?

thanks muchly

martinhutch

Get her a Kindle and a box of chocs…

(PS I have no idea what size it is. All I know is it would be the wrong size).

jambalaya
    Free Member

If they are ladies tights they will come in ladies sizes

BTW buying mountain bikes tights is a cr*p present for a girl unless she’s really really into it …

ads678

I think you’re sort of looking at a 10 being a 28″ or something. So if she’s a 10 and you get her a 38, prepare for divorce!

charliemort

@ jambalaya

yup but Anne Summers usually gets a smack round the chops as well. Are you saying there’s a middle ground??!

flowerpower
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member
    If they are ladies tights they will come in ladies sizes

BTW buying mountain bikes tights is a cr*p present for a girl unless she’s really really into it …

No – Gore stuff usually comes in S,M,L – I think…

But to the question – I’m a 12 which is 40, so a 10 = 38.

Gore are fitted on the ‘snug’ side so would prob aim for a 10 (38) if she is between sizes.

And TBH I would think it was a great present – by then maybe I’m just wierd 😉

EDIT: the sizes 36/38/40 don’t relate to waist sizes (28″ 30″ etc) they are European clothing sizes and should be eqivalent to the 8/10/12 sizing, but I think they vary slightly.

ads678

Well I was completely wrong then? I assume we’re not converting mens sizes here then? Otherwise our lass being a ten would be as big as me, and if you’d seen my gut…..

kayak23

flowerpower
    Free Member

😀

THIS might help

charliemort

thanks flowerpower – someone speaking some sense!

sounds like a 38 then (sort of what I’d guessed). Size 8 sometimes, usually a 10, but muscly legs (and a nice juicy bum – non of that Girls Aloud rubbish – but that’s enough of that here!)

and at 18 years married, I reckon some nice windstopper bibs will go down pretty well and are at the romantic end of the spectrum (ish)……….. she’s on her bike(s) 4 / 5 times a week.

Beats a toaster anyway

rOcKeTdOg

Juicy bum? Each to his own i guess

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘question for the ladies from a cr*p bloke (or q. for less cr*p blokes than me)’ is closed to new replies.