Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Question for the Ladies
  • Fra-gy
    Free Member

Hello,
    My wife is after some new padded baggy cycle shorts,she has looked on the web but gets the impression they are all quite long.
    she is only 5'3" so these would look a bit wrong on her.
    Are there any other ladies on here who have found some shorter shorts?
    if so what make and model are they please.
    Thanks in advance,
    Fraser

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I'm 5' 4" I use altura quantum shorts:

jammiedodger
    Free Member

I am 5 foot and find all the ones I have tried a bit on the long side. Particularly long ones are my Endura singletracks avoid them! I have some Pearl issumi ones that are a good length but they are a couple of years old now, sorry.

Fra-gy
    Free Member

Thanks, anymore?

domino

5'3 here too, my Endura Singletracks fit perfectly. They don't come with a liner, but are compatible with Endura clickfast, I usually have 3/4 length tights underneath. Endura Humvees on the otherhand are awful and have a saggy bum.

I have some lovely (XS) Oakley shorts too that I picked up cheap in a sale, the liner is awful but the baggies are really nice.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

5'3 find 3/4 length tights seems to be the only way to go for me, have a pair of endura tights but have to fold them under as too long!

noidea
    Free Member

My wife is 5'3" and really loves her Loeka shorts.

mrsflash
    Free Member

I've got some short spesh ones, but they're really a bit too short – only for wearing when it's proper warm. Otherwise, Endura I think. (I'm 5ft2 or 3)

alpinegirl
    Free Member

I have these shorts from ground effect (an online company from NZ but post very quick)
    Tom thumbs
    They are quite short on me (a bit too short really but I'm 5'6), although the picture on the link makes me think maybe they have redisgned them a bit.

clareymorris

Nema Jade

I like these – slightly shorter on me at 5' 8" 😀

nickegg
    Free Member

Are you joking?

My wife has problems finding shorts that AREN'T short! I think nearly every clothing company makes 'short' shorts but few make anything longer. Why do clothing companies think all women want shorts that are above the knee before you've even got on the bike (my wifes words). My wife hates those kind of shorts…

She's 5' 6" BTW

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Question for the Ladies’ is closed to new replies.