Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Question for road cyclists
  • merel
    Free Member

Hello road cyclists!

My name is Merel. I’m a Dutch/Italian student working on my Bachelor thesis. I’m doing research on how a French mountain hotel can reach UK based cyclists online. Therefore, I need to gain insight into the English cycling persona. The questions are easy and quick to answer and of course are anonymous! I really hope you and your cycling friends can give me a hand and fill out this survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3180313/Discovering-the-cycling-persona

If you have any further questions, you can send me an email to: merel.s.jansen@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

DezB
    Free Member

Done. Not really a road cyclist, but I was bored. And the pic at the end is of mountain bikers, so I felt justified. 🙂

merel
    Free Member

Haha, great! Thanks a lot DezB!

stumpy01

Also done. More about booking a hotel than cycling related, but I was quite a way through by the time I realised.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I got bored with the internet market research questions

merel
    Free Member

Thank you everyone. I realise it is not the most fun survey to complete! Though it gives me insight into your online behavior. I appreciate your help!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Surely there is loads of data already out there about internet usage and how people book hotels?

Bregante

Yeah I found it quite repetitive too. In fact I genuinely did nod off at one point (possibly not all your fault, I’ve been up since 3.30 am)

merel
    Free Member

FunkyDunc, that’s true! But that information is rather general. In order to make my research more valid, I need more specific information from the target group itself.

forzafkawi
    Free Member

FunkyDunc – Member

I got bored with the internet market research questions

So did I at 35% so aborted.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Done & glad to help 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Question for road cyclists’ is closed to new replies.