Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Question about watch behaving strangely ( any horologists in da house? )
  • sputnik
    Free Member

I have this 1969 Omega Seamaster that was given to me by a relative more than twenty years ago. It is the Electronic f300Hz version, has the tuning fork Bulova Accurist movement. When it was given to me it wasn’t working and two weeks ago I decided to have it looked at. Took it to a horoligist and a week later picked it up from him working. It only cost £15 to sort out cos apperently it only needed new points(?) and a battery.
    Been working fine till 3 days ago. Every morning now at 8:07 the minute dial stops moving but the second hand still keeps going round. When i correct it it works fine until the next morning when the minute hand stops at 8:07. Last night the minute hand stopped at 9:00 (second dial still moving…), i corrected it and this morning the minute dial got stuck at 9:00 again. I do plan to take it back to the horoligist to have another go at it cos the watch have lots of sentimental value and I would like it to work.
    Any ideas/explanations/theories why it would be behaving like this?

sputnik
    Free Member

oops, wrong forum, sorry 😳

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Question about watch behaving strangely ( any horologists in da house? )’ is closed to new replies.