Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Query regarding sending something back
  • seanoevil
    Free Member

Chaps,

Bought a groupset recently online – but needed to ensure they ordered the correct front mech (DMD for specialized frame).

So, anyways it transpires I have the wrong mech. I have now sourced the correct mech elsewhere.

The online store I purchased the groupset from is now saying I cannot get a refund on the mech they sent me because they say I ordered the correct kit?

Surely I am entitled to ask for a refund anyway, whether it is the correct kit or not?

Anyone able to enlighten me?

alfabus
    Free Member

distance selling regs, you can get a refund without a reason within 7 days.

Dave

wwaswas

you are entitled to return any goods bought online for a full refund.

They may be able to say ‘you bought a groupset, send us a groupset back’ though – I can see they won’t want a stray mech and it does present difficulties working out how much to refund if you only return part of an order that had an overall price.

seanoevil
    Free Member

Cheers for replies fellas.

I bought the groupset a month ago so distance selling regs is out of window I spose.

I dont want to be going into one with them – it just leaves me 70 odd notes out of pocket because I needed/had to source the correct mech elsewhere at short notice, and am left with a mech I dont want…

Looks like I may have to put it down to bad experience, and put that online store on my list of not to shop with again! they still got over a grand in one order though, could have been a little more helpful forgiving, maybe?

Cough, front mech for sale in the for sale forum, cough 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Query regarding sending something back’ is closed to new replies.