Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Quantocks – "Violators will be shot"
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"Survivors will be shot again"

Only a short ride on the Qs today, cut short by my Maestro bushings giving up after a year's hammering. The heather was out – nice. Anyway, I saw this amusing sign where Smith's joins the A39.

My dinner:

nickc

jesus, you dinner looks like road kill

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

😀

Liver and bacon [but I'm not telling you whose].

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    carlphillips
    Free Member

was up there today in the rain..was very nice until my rear wheel shed a spoke and my brakes decided to stop working…

samuri
    Free Member

each to their own but it really does look like someone drove over something and then put it on a plate.

rOcKeTdOg

same in the cotswolds too it seems

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

The previous time up there I put 2 rips in my rear tyre sidewall. Qs jinx strikes again.

fatmutha: were you there with a young lady?

sharki
    Free Member

Hoods arms i hope and at a table near the bar billiards table perhaps even under the stag head.

Did you go straight on through the gate at the end of smiths? if so have they cleared up that bridleway to the access road?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"Did you go straight on through the gate at the end of smiths? if so have they cleared up that bridleway to the access road?"

Yes I did. After Smiths and the gate, I went down through a field to another gate. The a short track (where the sign was) to the A39. No obstructions.

sharki
    Free Member

was pretty over grown a while back and claggy mud much like the dips.

I've not been on the toxs for 3 weeks now 🙁

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Will the Dip are iffy ATM due to recent downpours so I chanced the Qs today. I was quite wet and filthy at the end. I popped into Bicycle Chain for a new bushing (ta Steve), who offered to fit it, until they saw how filthy the bike was!

carlphillips
    Free Member

no i was there with 3 other blokes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Quantocks – "Violators will be shot"’ is closed to new replies.