Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Quantock Riders – What do you ride?
  • DJ
    Free Member

Okay, I've started going up to the Quantocks quite a bit, not much at the moment though, and I always see plenty of people up there. Just wondered what bikes people ride? That way if we recognise a bike we might be able to acknowledge one another. I'll start, I ride a Genesis Core 20 Hard Tail, its lime green so fairly easy to spot.

iamhimsoiam
    Free Member

Red orange 5 m8.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Mostly this one:-

oldfart

Look out for a 4 eyed old duffer pootlin' along on either a green n white Kona Four Supreme or a Titanium coloured Cove Hummer . 😀

oldfart

Oh and watch out for Saladodger especially down Weacombe !He no use brakes !!!! 😆

oxym0r0n

Bloo voodoo here

knottie8
    Free Member

On one inbred SS, inbred 456 and sometimes a Marin riftzone full susser.

saladdodger
    Free Member

oldfart – Member
    Oh and watch out for Saladodger especially down Weacombe !He no use brakes !!!!

brakes are for girls 👿

but a fuggin good invention if I remember to use em 🙄

s/s cotic or a 456 full sus not required for the Q's

sharki
    Free Member

A dark blue ss inbred, the occasional hill pony and any female that doesn't move fast enough…

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Not a local but head over there every couple of weeks.

Giant Trance (black/brushed aluminium). Recognisable by the comedy scaffold pole headtube and absurdly wide flat bar.

judderman
    Free Member

Whyte E120 or Charge Duster Ti

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"Giant Trance (black/brushed aluminium). Recognisable by the comedy scaffold pole headtube and absurdly wide flat bar. "

Snap! (except I have low riser bar)

But also a grey boardman team HT, usually with crudguards and a mincing occupant.

rob1984p
    Free Member

Theres 4 Kinesis maxlights with around 100mm of travel (mines got a carbon end but I ordered the normal one), a 95ish Zaskar with V's and about 4" travel (just out of shot) and Richards 97ish Cannondale (he keeps threatening to replace it with a SC Superlight).
    We ride the Q's at least once a week in the summer as we're Bridgies.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Quantock Riders – What do you ride?’ is closed to new replies.