Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • QECP Enduro – Transition stages
  • gp
    Free Member

Hi – does anyone know roughly how long the transition stages are in-between the times runs?

Thanks

scottfitz
    Free Member

I do 🙂 Who are you gp? It depend on what cat your in.

gp
    Free Member

I’ve entered the fun cat…

scottfitz
    Free Member

There are 4 stage and 1 transition stage and you(In the fun cat) will get 30mins to complete a stage and get back to the top for the next stage. I reckon run time will be from about 3min to 6mins long depending on the stage, rider and conditions.

superfli
    Free Member

They will take longer than the downs to ride

scottfitz
    Free Member

They will take longer than the downs to ride

I should hope so.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Also the current plan is to have morning practice 8 till 11.30, then the start the race at 11.30, fun cat wouldn’t start till at least 12.20 so you would have a bit of a rest in-between.

m0rk
    Free Member

More importantly…

Will there be burgers from Bowtells?

scottfitz
    Free Member

More importantly…

Will there be burgers from Bowtells? Or Dench burgers?

gp
    Free Member

Ah so the transition stage is the same each time…

Being in the fun cat – do I do fewer timed stages?

scottfitz
    Free Member

No everyone rides the same 4 Stages but you have more time to complete the transition. We made the decision to have 1 transition stage because we could concentrate on building the Timed stages which are about 75% new trails.

ChrisI

scottfitz – Member
    No everyone rides the same 4 Stages but you have more time to complete the transition. We made the decision to have 1 transition stage because we could concentrate on building the Timed stages which are about 75% new trails.

Go on, just rub it in that I missed the registration (too slow) 🙁

Was down at QECP yesterday with some friends new to biking and we had a great time, would have loved to done the enduro, teach me to be quicker next year 😀

scottfitz
    Free Member

teach me to be quicker next year

If it goes well this year then we will look at doing a series next year, 3 race or something like that.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘QECP Enduro – Transition stages’ is closed to new replies.