Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Q-Rings….opinions.
  • t_p
    Free Member

What are people’s opinions on Rotor Q-Rings??

Do they actually work or are they, as I currently think, a whole load of suedo-science marketing BS that is at best a placebo but most likely a just an expensive set of unattractive chainrings!??

I know a guy who loves them and I just get the feeling that he has been taken in by their marketing sales blurb and they dont really do much.

Interested to know what people think and if anybody uses them.

(I realise that this may, or may not, open a can of worms!)

scaredypants

sshhhhhhh !

you’ll wake tazzy

t_p
    Free Member

sshhhhhhh !

you’ll wake tazzy

oooops! Have I just started a s**t storm??

cynic-al
    Free Member

I got given a copy.

It does feel good but I don’t believe it makes me any faster.

tazzymtb

Like the candy man my name has been invoked…great on a ss..not as convinced with danglers. . Great for smooth spin and gurning ss climbs..would I recommend one..nah…you can try it or see it as snake oil. Lots of fast racey types seem to like them though

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Suedo-science you say- whats cow hide got to do with it……ps they’re rubbish as my bike is still dead slow!!

jameso

Thumbs up from me for SS or a loaded bike with limited gear range. If I had 20 gears or a dinner plate rear I’d not bother but I like how an oval ring gets a bit more out of less (based on a slightly bigger oval ring feeling similar to the usual size round, or one the same size feeling easier).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Q-Rings….opinions.’ is closed to new replies.