Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Q photo?
  • Ambrose

Does anyone know what this might be? I have had a couple of emails from them telling me that I’m now registered with them…

Dear Ambrose Wales,

We are pleased to advise that you have been added as a Registered User to QPhoto. Please read the following information carefully and be sure to save this message in a safe location for future reference.

Portal Website Address: http://www.qphoto.co.za
    Username: (REMOVED)

If you do not know, or cannot remember, your password, please go to (LINK REMOVED) to reset it.
    Thank you, we appreciate your support…

QPhoto

Dear Ambrose,

Your profile on QPhoto has been successfully updated.

Sincerely,
    QPhoto

Before I start banging on about scammers etc, is there a possibility that I might have hit a button here on STW or elsewhere by mistake? Has anyone here any experience of Q photo?

timba
    Free Member

Consider changing your email password ASAP (not the QPhoto one)?? If you don’t remember registering someone may be using your account (and reading your mail)

hammyuk
    Free Member

someone may be using your account (and reading your mail)

SHHHHH!!
    Hora hasn’t had his 18″ double ender delivered yet and Cougar wants that strapon for friday night……

Ambrose

The mind boggles! Passwords duly changed- yet again. I’d better go and write them down somewhere, I just can’t keep up remembering them…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Q photo?’ is closed to new replies.