Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Q for Maverick owners/fans
  • loddrik
    Free Member

An just about to pick up a Durance (after 3 years of trying!!) and am looking to fit a dropper post, prob a Reverb. Does the seat angle present any probs for any specific droppers, I know the Joplin/Speedball would be fine but am looking at something else.

tollah
    Free Member

My Durance is OK with a Command Post. PS It’ll be for sale soon! The frame and fork that is!

loddrik
    Free Member

How much and what size?

tollah
    Free Member

Medium and not sure on price, need to have a look about and see what they’re worth? Will come with spare rear shock, front mech and 2 week old Campagnolo headset. I’ve got to service the forks and shock before she goes too.

loddrik
    Free Member

Too small for me anyhow.

BigR

I have been using a gravity dropper in a ML7.5 for a month with no problem. Hope you enjoy the Durance, it is a real pity there will be no more Mavericks.

3dots
    Free Member

I was using reverb on my ml7/5 for 1 year. after that it stopped working, probably not due to slack angle but “standard” known problem. this year (after warranty service) i have it on my ml8 but only few rides – without problems. from my point of view it has not gained worse than usual play after 2000km.

AlexSimon

I’m fine with a Reverb and ML7/5 too. The angle is fine in terms of saddle adjustment. Time will tell if it puts any undue stress on anything, although I’m only 60kg.

I had to be pretty accurate with measuring for reverb size though.
    Too long and it wouldn’t have inserted far enough due to the seattube bend.
    In order to get the 125mm version, I had to get the 385mm length.

Otherwise I could have dropped down to the 100mm version and it would have been less critical.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Q for Maverick owners/fans’ is closed to new replies.