Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PYGA 120 – Any good?
  • eulach

As a trail/baby enduro/day in the mountains bike? I’m looking to replace a 2010 ASR5c but can’t afford carbon and there’s a brand new 2016 frame on the local classifieds. Any opinions?

joelowden

I love mine , makes me smile all the time . I usually ride the Black sections of Kirrie and it goes very well.

chrispo
    Free Member

I did some enduros on one a couple of years ago and it was good downhill, very solid feeling. Not as sprightly uphill as my xc bikes but there’s a reason for that.

eulach

Bump – because I’m tempted but not sure.

Alex

I had the 29er 110 (one of the first I think) and it was a great bike. Ended up with a 130mm fork on the front. Aways felt it had more travel than it actually did. Very stiff, really nicely engineered and well thought out, rode brilliantly for all sorts of different terrain. Took it to the Pyrenees and rode some pretty hard (to me) trails and the bike was never the issue.

Also probably the best climbing FS bike I ever had (although my Mojo3 is pretty close). Is the 120 the 27.5 version? I rode that at a demo and it felt pretty similar.

Frankers
    Free Member

Great bike. Just go for it, you won’t regret it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PYGA 120 – Any good?’ is closed to new replies.