Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Pushironwill!!! Is this guy for real, avoid at all costs
  • Xx shifters paid for 4-5 weeks a go, excuse after excuse and no shifters and no refund.
    Anyone else had issues with this guy??
    People should be warned!
    Rant over

AlasdairMc

I personally wouldn’t trust anyone who posts only in the classifieds.

druidh
    Free Member

Oh teh ironing..

AlasdairMc

Indeed 🙂

wisepranker
    Free Member

Had the same problem with him over a frame a while back. Reported him to the mods on here but nothing was done about it!
    Definitely one to avoid.

Wisepranker did you get your money back in the end??
    I he has posted a few times with kit so thought he was legit, obviously not

Druidh don’t know what you mean! I’m guessing you meant irony, and I’ve never failed to send anything off

jota180
    Free Member

Druidh don’t know what you mean!

I think he’s alluding to the fact the you are a classifieds only user but have crossed the border in need of a cuddle/help

Ha ok, yeah I prob don’t post that much on the chat forum but felt like people should be aware of this guy to stop people losing money.

mcboo
    Free Member

Two individuals who only come here to trade parts have a disagreement. Couldnt you both maybe just go play with the traffic or something?

wisepranker
    Free Member

I was lucky that I paid him by Paypal. He claimed it was his girlfriends Paypal account he was using but it turned out to be a friend of his who most definitely wasn’t his girlfriend!
    I put a Paypal claim in when I got sick of the excuses, spoke to the woman who’s Paypal account it was and it all started to unfold then.
    I got my money back off the woman who’s Paypal account it was, she ended up having all sorts of problems with him in the end.
    If you’re interested, he buys and sells on eBay as intense.ern

Like I say, I reported him to the STW mods more than once as they say they’ll deal with scammers but they appear to have ignored me.

Yeah he is full of bs, there should be a forum to name and shame people.

chakaping
    Free Member

Cheers for letting us all know OP.

Ignore the miserable sods above, nothing wrong with just coming on here to buy things IMO. Some people have busy lives.

🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Two individuals who only come here to trade parts

Why should that make a difference? Surely a person is either honest or dishonest, no matter where they post.

I’m very well known on here. I could easily rip someone off now. But I don’t.

Yeah I enjoy biking I have built my last 4 bikes and buy and sell alot on here. I like reading the forums but just don’t post much on here.
    People should be told about this rip off merchant and there’s alot of decent honest bikers on here it’s just unfortunate there’s a minority

IHN

there should be a forum to name and shame people

There is, it’s called the Classifieds Forum. If you have a bad, or indeed a good, experience on a purchase, post it up on the original FS thread. That way a history of buyer/seller behaviour builds.

Trimix
    Free Member

If you pay by PayPal I assume if the goods dont turn up you can claim your money back ? Or is that not how it works ?

wwaswas

as long as you don’t use paypal gift you’re covered on paypal.

Yeah as long as its normal PayPal. Gift your not and also bank transfer your not. You can however log it as a fraudulent transaction which is what I’ll be doing. I’m also going to contact the police, as its fraud by false rep. I have his bank details and can trace him through there, also through eBay. He’s not getting away with this!!

epo-aholic
    Free Member

+1 for the idea of a feedback area, Bikeradar have the same and it seems to work.

Yeah definitely something that should be considered. I will however hi jack every thread he has until he buggers off the site

wwaswas

or comes back with a different id 🙁

Yeah which is true but way else is there to do!!

chakaping
    Free Member

Yeah which is true but way else is there to do!!

We need to know the email addresses used for correspeondence and PP payment too, and the guy’s real name if known.

Pushironwill27@gmail.com is his email add. I paid by bank transfer so could post the name he used for that.

singletrackmind

And his name IRL?

07591 504009

That’s his number he gave me

jota180
    Free Member
    onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Where roughly is he based and give authority his real name and find his address for which police cannot ignore fraud aspect.

mrben100
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member
    ….I’m very well known on here….

Can’t help thinking of Ron Burgandy ‘I’m kind of a big deal!’ 😉

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Ron burgundy, harry burgundy = Carl remeber his surname later who is classic take the piss on buying offers then sell for silly and I mean silly profit later that day when he has got home and split bike down.
    From cardiff area and is old bearded gimp

MF to the highest order.

Karma will sort him out soon enough….
    Charlie j kings bikes etc etc is another one who is complete fraudster with uni dental exscuses.

Countless more of them yet mods do naff all cept count the sub cheques whilst sipping orgnaic cotton coffee in their mavic £300 socks ffs!

Pathetic stw towers, just pathetic!

Well ill get his name from the account I paid it into, or the account name not necessarily his real name.
    Then call the police and get this idiot investigated.
    Cheers for that number link

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Countless more of them yet mods do naff all cept count the sub cheques whilst sipping orgnaic cotton coffee in their mavic £300 socks ffs!

Pathetic stw towers, just pathetic!

You trade through the classifieds at your own risk, The mods have always took that stance. As in the rules its “a car boot sale for bike bits”

You have the opportunity to buy from anywhere you what, You choose how to pay for it, and how to do business.

I can see the mods at some point just getting shot of the classifieds. Personally I’d make it premier only.

wwaswas

Mark et al have taken a fairly dtrong stance on ‘traders’ recently – if you think someone is doing this and have evidence then send it to them.

wisepranker
    Free Member

They haven’t really done much.
    I reported pushironwill a couple of times for being a scammer and he’s still trading. Another trader I reported is still on the go as well. It seems that it was a waste of time and effort even bothering to report it.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

What are they going to do though? They can’t really take sides in a he-said-she-said thing, or ban people on other people’s say so.

But surely there are rules governing sellers!! You can’t sell someone kit and say its xtr and sending out lx then just keeping the money. Your taking someone’s word for it and if its proven that they have lied numerous times like pushironwill then that user should be blocked. Yes he can come back as another username but just keep blocking him.

druidh
    Free Member

Or just buy from folk you trust. Like those that have a bit of posting history outside the Classifieds section

Yeah but like me I read the classifieds and sometimes post but not often. I use it to buy and sell gear. Plus it won’t take long before the post a few times in the forum and then go on the classifieds, that doesn’t make them legit!!
    Yes I used a bank transfer and should have used normal PayPal for security but that’s a mistake I’ve made to my expense. The whole point of this was to make people aware of usernames on here who are scammers.
    Is there anyway the moderators can provide an open thread that people can add usernames to that they have been scammed by!!

singletrackmind

Easy .

Next to the user name at the top of each post ST Towers add on ‘Member’ or ‘Mod’ etc, then underline it.

All they have to do is add ‘ Wan Ker’ next to a scammer/thief id.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Pushironwill!!! Is this guy for real, avoid at all costs’ is closed to new replies.