Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Puppy safe toys for teething puppy
  • highclimber
    Free Member

Other than the Kong and it’s variants what other toys are there out there that either is indestructable or won’t kill him if he eats bits of it? there are so many crap ‘puppy’ toys out there that are less than poor and quite frankly dangerous.

legend
    Free Member

Couches and skirting boards are favourites aren’t they?

saladdodger
    Free Member

do not forget chair legs and table legs

Or the binders off all the wifes cook books

My pup at 8 weeks old tried to consume my laptop psu

bottom line you have to keep your eye on em

highclimber
    Free Member

he’s not a fan of the chairs though he is impartial to a live electrical cable or two!

amplebrew

The Nylon puppy teething toys are pretty good, I think there are a few different makes and versions.

It’s also a good idea to put the teething toys in the freezer as it helps sooth their gums.

beinbhan

don’t be wimp and encourage him to chew your arm 😆

Ringo
    Free Member

I’m in the pet trade, nylabones and kings only 2 decent toys that and small length of climbing rope with several knots they love it. My puppy loves the kongs straight out the freezer

Ringo
    Free Member

Her favourite thing is the rope though I wet it put it in freezer she will chew it forever

highclimber
    Free Member

Her favourite thing is the rope though I wet it put it in freezer she will chew it forever

I like that one. now where did he hide the bloody thing!?

eyerideit
    Free Member

+1 furniture

A fallen branch from a local park is good and tasty, but messy at the same time.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Brilliant!!!! 🙂

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Frozen vegetables. Mine loved frozen carrots and the cold helped sooth her gums.

davidrussell
    Free Member

+1 for frozen carrots.

Rob_S
    Free Member

How about a dog training book?

Del

boomchakawawa!
    victoria. now we’re talking. 😀

jam-bo

Kong is the only toy my colie has failed to destroy within minutes. Looking a bit worn round the edges it still largely intact.

Rob_S
    Free Member

Should have pointed out the bottom right corner which has been chewed by our dog. Shows what she thinks of the book!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Puppy safe toys for teething puppy’ is closed to new replies.