Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Puppy eating t-shirts. Where to get replacements?
  • willard

The little sod has eaten two of my best t-shirts, so I need to get some more (out of his pocket money too).

Does anyone have any suggestions for understated, but cool t-shirts or t-shirt designs? I looked at redmolatov.com, but nothing there really takes my fancy.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

just get a "the dog ate my T shirts" tattoo…

Cougar
    dmetcalfe
    Free Member

howies

good t of the week this week 😀

midlifecrashes

RSPCA, thought no guarantee that the replacements won't eat T-shirts as well.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I have some Big Bike Bash ones. Described on here (not by me) as the best quality t-shirts he had ever bought!

john_drummer
    Free Member

"puppy eating t-shirts"

those are quite impressive shirts if they can eat a whole puppy each

elaineanne
    Free Member

many years ago my puppy ate the corner of my dining table ! quite a chunk really… luckily a local neighbour handy with wood came and filled it in 4 me…..sanded and varnished…looked good as new…. think the pup was banned to the kennel permanently back then(with added straw for comfort…..lol

mrchrispy

tbh I was expecting pictures of girls in tight t-shirts.
    I'm disapointed.

jacko54321
    Free Member

your dog has pocket moeny 😐

MikeT-23
    Free Member

I'm with Mr Chrispy….. 😥

duntmatter
    Free Member
    willard

The little sod has struck again!

Somehow he managed to get his head through the stairgate and pulled my pair of cycling gloves off the third step. I came out of the lounge wondering why he was being quiet and found the remains of a glove in his mouth.

So, in addition to t-shirts (some good ones seen already by the way) I now need a new pair of light, but comfortable gloves.

Any suggestions?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Is he teething?

Driller
    Free Member
    headfirst
    Free Member

Any suggestions?

A canvas bag…. a bit of rope…..bag tied to railings outside RSPCA….quick getaway…..

nicko74

spokeshirts has the 'owned with a set of bombers' design in – wooo! 🙂

willard

"0wned with bombers"? I'm sold!! Time to fire up the Quattro… Sorry, credit card.

No, he's not teething (he's 1), he's just a little shit. He's already had a two inch strip of carpet weave off the bottom stair and his current best hobby is taking kindling out of the basket in the garage and reducing it to small pieces that are 100% unsuitable for their intended use.

I tell you, it' a damned good job he's got a month of gundog bootcamp coming up. We need that time to get the carpet replaced, walls repainted, etc…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Puppy eating t-shirts. Where to get replacements?’ is closed to new replies.