Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Pump that dose suspension and tyres?
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

I am looking for a pump that dose both, I am planning something that I need to save weight on and I am sure I can save a bit if I can find an all in one shock and tyre pump.
    Does such a thing excise? And are they any good?

toys19
    Free Member

Yerp. Spechialersd don wun.

ahwiles
    Free Member

you can inflate a tyre with a shock-pump, it just takes about 15mins.

wrecker
    Free Member

Yerp. Spechialersd don wun.

😀

Yetiman
    Free Member

There was an Axiom combi pump in one of the magazines recently.

toys19
    Free Member

here

If it’s this one then yes, used it for tyres and shock last night. Sorry about the spelling piss take op, feeling fruity…

I think that axiom one is for low pressure forks like 150 psi and then 300 psi for shocks, as I saw it and got nall excited and then found it doesnt do tyres…

mactheknife

Yep, i have the specialized one, has 2 settings. Low and high pressure for tyres and forks/shocks.

Cracking bit of kit 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Why do you need a suspension pump on a ride? If the seals blow air out that quickly that it makes a difference over a ride, no ammount of pumping is going to help.

toys19
    Free Member

tinas have you never wanted to tune your airshock whilst repeating the same section? Or maybe the op loses 20% air on long rides, and likes to pump it up for the best down hill which is at the end and only lasts ten minutes?

Perhaps he just wants to exercise free will..

Nezbo
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – you have a point for short rides, but what about races such as the Tour Divide, around 20 days with hardly any chance of re-pumping up a shock if they lose a bit of air, or after a day or 2’s riding I decide I need a bit more air in my shock etc…

Plus sometimes on short rides I think I need more or less are in a shock so it would be handy to have, and if there is not much difference in weight.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

“sometimes on short rides I think I need more or less are in a shock”

Nooo surely not?? Surely its easier just to change bikes completely to one better suited to the terrain for that next 300yds or so?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Pump that dose suspension and tyres?’ is closed to new replies.