Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Public Transport Embarrassment
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

I generally don’t mind packed commuter trains. I dislike it, but it doesn’t get to me.

Today, train through Wombledin, district line barely running, thousands of extra people, and a 4-car train rather than the usual 8. It was quite intimate. I’m squeezed up against the sort of young lady I feel mildly disappointed with myself for lusting after – very hard-faced, beautifully made-up, pert, highlights, perfect nails, pink leather watch and ipod cover. MrsDummy is crammed in next to me, this woman is crammed in in front of me. I look at the ceiling. All going fine.

Suddenly, pretty missy decides that she needs to re-arrange the contents of her bag. NOW. Which she has placed between her feet. So she bends double. Which forces her bottom firmly and insistently into my groin. I have absolutely nowhere to go, and the operation with the bag takes some time. It has been a while, frankly. Certain dual-purpose parts of my anatomy have become largely single use in recent years. But they are starting to remember what they are all about. Something is stirring down there. My wife, meanwhile, has certainly noticed, firstly that the girl was standing there, and secondly that she is pushing her firm and sprightly backside into my crotch.

Climbing out of the window is not going to work. Saying “excuse me miss, but you’re giving me a hard-on, please stop” seems to risk setting an unfortunate precedent. It’s just not something you say anyway. And in any case she may not have noticed. Or she may think “this man is not a pervert, it’s not his fault, I pushed into him”. I have to stand there. Trying to think about Anne Widdecombe. And it’s really not working…. 😯

Your tales of transport awkwardness, ladies and gentlemen. 🙂

scaredypants

tell me you’re sending this “live” 😆

scaredypants

…Poor second, but I know a bloke who shat himself on the sun-deck of tour-boat on ther Nile, while he was asleep

Pigface
    Free Member

Did she turn round and slap you, did you get her number come on where is the denouement on this story.

juan
    Free Member

Now at least someone his being lucky with train ladies 😀

BigDummy
    Free Member

How’s your train romance going juan? Have I missed an episode? 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Looks across at PA. Spots pink leather watch…*

enfht
    Free Member

nan in the bath, nan in the bath, nan in the bath, nan in the bath, nan in the bath… 😳

juan
    Free Member

How’s your train romance going juan? Have I missed an episode?

Plenty the one where i tried not to puck giving her my number and the ones where I am still waiting for her to call me 😐

*/ Pure STW/*
    THIS THREAD IS NOT VALID WITHOUT PICTURE

MrAgreeable

Just run with it. You’ve already got the forum’s monopoly on bestiality, think of frottage as just another arrow in your quiver. 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

If you’re not getting them jumping on the back of your Big Dummy (as advertised!) at least you’re getting something!

0091paddy
    Free Member

Ahaha, brilliant insight.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

…Poor second, but I know a bloke who shat himself on the sun-deck of tour-boat on ther Nile, while he was asleep

Qualitage!

Speaking of Egypt; I know a bloke who shat himself on a train there, and had to sit in his shitty keks, for hundreds of miles. In a hot, stuffy train…..

..with pretty young ladies he’d been trying to impress, being repulsed and disgusted by the whole thing.

Moses

I hope that you gave her one –
    of your Deputy Director of…cards. You never know.

richc
    Free Member

I don’t think that a rare thing in Egypt though, everyone I know who has been there has had the worst case of the shits known to man.

One bloke almost missed his place home they were that bad, as he couldn’t make it from the bogs to the plane without risking an ‘incident’.

binners

This is an actual medical condition. She’s clearly suffering from it

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Frotterism

richc
    Free Member

do you feel dirty and used now BD 😆

scaredypants

I don’t think that a rare thing in Egypt though, everyone I know who has been there has had the worst case of the shits known to man.

Aye, me an all. Developed the shits at the airport.
    On the plane back the staff had several bogs reserved for the (ir)regulars on the flight – apparently that was standard procedure

sharki
    Free Member

Was she wearing a skirt? i’d of bent over to do my laces up.

And on getting up, be closed in behind the curtains….

Good mornin’

alpin
    Free Member

i thought this would be about the state of the rail service in comparison to other european countries.

don’t know if it counts but i once had a w@nk on a train whilst travelling through the alps….

Stu_N

I too was expecting a rant about the shocking state of public transport, but this is much better.

miketually
    Free Member

I can’t think of a better advert for public transport 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

what name did you file her under when you permanently fused her to your memory? I bet it was Greta or Nadia…

so, is the strike still on tomorrow morning and what time did you get on the train?

project
    Free Member

So would it be acceptable if a gay man came on here and put his thoughts of sexual intimacy with another person on an open forum,i think not.

What would have happened if the lady in question had claimed you sexually assaulted her,or rubbed against her, perhaps your time would be better spent writeing to the train company asking why the train was short formed,on such an obviously busy day, also why didnt you wait for a latter train.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Project- WTF?! It was just a chuckle, lighten up

And in my experience…

perhaps your time would be better spent writeing to the train company asking why the train was short formed,

No, they reply with “we have inherited old rolling stock and dont have teh cash for new trains, sorry”.

MrAgreeable

would it be acceptable if a gay man came on here and put his thoughts of sexual intimacy with another person on an open forum,i think not.

Yes it would be acceptable. I prefer not to expose the grubby contents of my mind to a bunch of strangers, but such thoughts are normal, and not necessarily offensive to the majority of people, particularly when expressed in a humourous and self-deprecating manner.

I don’t know what your personal life involves, but I would speculate that it consists of a Victorian Dad-style regime of taking cold showers and hitting yourself on the penis with a table tennis bat.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Why would it have been different if I was gay project?

Obviously, the situation has considerable potential for cringe-inducing embarrassment, accusations of all sorts and indeed the ruination of lives. It was also bloody funny. So I went with that angle. As far as I’m concerned, writing a letter to the train company would have been very dull and utterly futile compared to crafting a vaguely comic forum post. I am sorry you think it would have been a better use of my time, perhaps you could do it for me? 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

neee naaaw neeeee naaaaaw neeeee naaaaaw
    who called PC Square?

hitting yourself on the penis with a table tennis bat.

if I was eating or anywhere near a keyboard, I would have just spat sandwich all over it

sofatester
    Free Member

Of course not Project, for we are all homophobic xenophobes on here 🙄

coffeeking
    Free Member

I prefer not to expose the grubby contents of my mind

I disagree…

I would speculate that it consists of a Victorian Dad-style regime of taking cold showers and hitting yourself on the penis with a table tennis bat.

project
    Free Member

Imagine for a minute your dear wife,comeing home from work uposet,and saying her phone went,while on the train,she bent down to retrieve it from her bag,and a lecherous male,forced his groin against her buttocks.

Not in anyway would i believe you to be lecherous,or to have indecent thoughts towards women,but thats how you may be described by a lady,who didnt like your unwarranted attentions.

alpin
    Free Member

BD… please do not waste our time on matters of your uncontrollable arousal. this forum is for serious topics of discussion such as mornington cresent.

please keep your penis to yourself in future.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Imagine for a minute your dear wife,comeing home from work uposet,and saying her phone went,while on the train,she bent down to retrieve it from her bag,and a lecherous male,forced his groin against her buttocks.

If my wife was that easily offended I’d warn her never to go out in public again.

alpin
    Free Member

i am my wife…

zokes
    Free Member

Project gets the comedy award of the day…..

coffeeking
    Free Member
    jon1973
    Free Member

her phone went,while on the train,she bent down to retrieve it from her bag

that sounds like foreplay to me.

chakaping
    Free Member

her phone went,while on the train,she bent down to retrieve it from her bag

It’ll never stand up in court.

😉

binners

Did the phrase ‘while you’re down there’ not make it out then? I find i do it involuntarily

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’ll never stand up in court.

Seemed to work well enough on the train.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Public Transport Embarrassment’ is closed to new replies.