Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Public Service Broadcasting
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u4Md_aXVJE[/video]Not my usual thing, I must admit, but really liking their new album. Good to hear something different for a change

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Yeah been listening to them for a little bit not something I can listen to all the time but when you want something a bit different and fresh they are a good option.

binners

Saw them live last year, at the Soup Kitchen in Manchester. Which is basically a grotty basement. They’d synchronised all the videos, and were projecting them onto the walls, all through the gig

They’d clearly put a lot of work in. It was bloody brilliant!!!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

This is excellent. Cheers 🙂

CountZero

I keep meaning to get the album. Perfect iPod shuffle mode music.
    I might go and see them next time they play Bristol, I missed them in Bath.

st

Got their stuff on Spotify a couple of months ago after a recommendation, listened to it a lot since.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Loving that.

wallop

War Rooms EP is brilliant. Saw them live at Christmas – catch them if you can, they are excellent.

DaRC_L

Yep caught them live at Meadowlands; a local festival and been listening to the LP quite a bit

zigzag69
    Free Member

Great live experience. Hunt down the EPs too, not all the best stuff is on the LP.

Swelper
    Free Member

I’m off to the Secret Garden Party next week and they are playing. Great band can’t wait to see em

Del

saw them in exeter a few months back. enjoy their music, but was sobered somewhat to think that ( wrt the ww2 public information films in particular ) it wasn’t all that long ago that people needed to be told to carry gas masks and all that stuff. odd feeling of disquiet. might just be me. undeniably creative though.

Duggan

Yeah loving these at the minute. Saw them at Sound Control in Manchester a few weeks or maybe months ago and they were brilliant. Lots of humour injected into their live set too.

They’re playing at Festival No6 in Porthmeirion so looking forward to seeing them again there.

Not sure how much longevity is in what they do but really enjoying them at the minute.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Public Service Broadcasting’ is closed to new replies.