Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Public enemy no. 1
  • teasel
    Free Member

Zooming in and reading with my forty nine year old eyes the second sign clearly states:

Suck on my Korma

Whatever the **** that means.

tjagain

Interstingly around my way a few “cyclists dismount” signs have recently been replaced with “cyclists give way to pedestrians” which given the location actually makes sense. Cyclist dismount signs have no legal standing IIRC anyway.

I want to either make up some stickers in the same colour and font that say ” are awesome” and put them over the dismount bit 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

You must have missed section 27 of the 1987 Local Government Act, which clearly states that anybody responsible for a “Cyclists Dismount” sign is making a legally binding declaration of incompetence.

tjagain

🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

neil the wheel – Member

I’ll leave this here:

That’s actually very dangerous with sign post on both side of the road.

It would be better to reduce the signs to one or one at the front and one at the rear, but certainly not parallel signs side by side of the road … all you need is a disgruntle person tying up a thin wire across the road using the two poles to “booby-trap” some cyclist and you will have a serious problem.

neilthewheel

want to either make up some stickers in the same colour and font that say ” are awesome” and put them over the dismount bit

…or put a sticker on saying “No we don’t!”

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Public enemy no. 1’ is closed to new replies.