Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Pub Bike Stolen :(
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

My beloved One One inbred SS got nicked tonight outside my local, it was locked up under the pubs CCTV camera and some thieving scumbag hack saws the lock and makes off with it. It’s all on camera but the twunt new the camera was there and hid his face, it was after closing time and the landlord called the police but they never showed up (thanks North Wales police) Thing is I was taking the bike on our family holiday so my eldest son who has resisted learning to ride a bike decided he wants to now ride and as Norfolk is flat he was going to use my pub bike to learn on :(.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

😥

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Pics of nicked bike

Now has white grips.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’m sorry to hear about your bike. The link you posted has very annoying advert spam popup thing.

Leku
    Free Member

jarvo
    Free Member

Awful news, sorry to hear it. It sounds like the thief knew the pub. What’s the chance of taking another bike along as bait, and hiding out of sight to see if he returns for more rich pickings?

Granted it’s not proof for the police, but you’d catch the little fecker!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Awful news, sorry to hear it. It sounds like the thief knew the pub. What’s the chance of taking another bike along as bait, and hiding out of sight to see if he returns for more rich pickings

Good call they cased it and came back with a hack saw, will get the footage to post up also will let local papers know and local cash generator type shops.

mattjg
    Free Member

Bloody nice pub bike! Hope you get it back. Bike thieves are scumbags.

poly
    Free Member

I’ve always understood the notion of a ‘pub bike’ to be one which was so trashed / unattractive / unsellable that nobody would nick it… …have I got the idea wrong?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I’ve always understood the notion of a ‘pub bike’ to be one which was so trashed / unattractive / unsellable that nobody would nick it… …have I got the idea wrong?

No I have!

binners

Sorry to hear that fella. You won’t be the first to get carried away on a hack/pub bike build. And you won’t be the last 🙁

Fingers crossed it turns up

flippinheckler
    Free Member

A friends relative may know where the scroat who knicked my bike lives so their speaking to the WPC who’s dealing with my case, if I wasn’t away on holiday I would be doing some surveillance myself. Meanwhile a still from CCTV of the scumbag nicking my bike.

jimbo1983
    Free Member

that pic makes me angry, thieving ****

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

Jimbo +1. Brings back vivid memories of when my bike was nicked and I saw a group of low lifes with fiddling about with it only a couple of hundred metres away from where it was stolen.

watsontony
    Free Member

Brings back vivid memories of when my bike was nicked and I saw a group of low lifes with fiddling about with it only a couple of hundred metres away from where it was stolen.

i take it you reclaimed you bike in an appropate mannor

watsontony
    Free Member

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

watsontony – yeah, I had to get the police in to avoid getting a beating. I had to stalk the guys with the bike for over an hour before they came. Then there wasn’t enough evidence to prove anything so no one was even given a slap on the wrist. pretty poor effort from the police but at least I got my bike back 🙂 I really feel sorry for people whose local thieves are not quite as stupid and don’t see their bikes again though.

binners

I had the joyous experience of watching remarkably similar CCTV footage of some little scrote riding my bike off into the night. Soul destroying isn’t it?

The little **** ended up getting nicked, as the copper watching the footage recognised him immediately. He got 3 months for that, and a number of other offences. Never saw the bike again though 🙁

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I’m back home Saturday so will be going around to the flats to see if I can spot the bike and theifing scumbag, vain hope I know but need to give it a go, doubt I will hang on for the police before reclaiming my property if I do see him, the police HQ is very close so will drag the twunt over instead. 😉

letmetalktomark

👿

😈

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Pub Bike Stolen :(’ is closed to new replies.