Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Pub between bingley and Bradford – urgent!
  • newrobdob
    Free Member

Need a pub that does good cheap food and nice beer for tonight for family. Preferably no football on the TV.
    Urgent as we are just going to go out and the only option so far is a grim Wetherspoons!!
    We are staying at the Bankfield.

jaylittle
    Free Member

The sun at cottingley is a family type 2 for 1 style…. could walk from your hotel.

The Hop in saltaire…

Both are chains so should be safe bets but if im honest ive never eaten in either.

theotherjonv

Don’t Tell Titus in Saltaire always used to be pretty decent – wouldn’t call it ‘cheap’ food but not massively pricey either, proper stuff in the restaurant, burgers and stuff in the bar

(OK, maybe not exactly a ‘pub’ but close enough)

http://www.donttelltitus.co.uk/index.php

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Busfeld arms at East Morton, maybe
    Dick Hudson’s

brant
    Free Member

Brown Cow in Bingley. Bottom of the Twines. Just over the bridge.

martinhutch

Brown Cow in Bingley? Should be nice on an evening like this.

EDIT: SNAP!

brant
    Free Member

Should be nice on an evening like this.

🙂

It’s a good pub. Used to finish up there on a Friday and Saturday night drinking around town in late ’80s. Been back more recently and it’s still good.

martinhutch

OP should really do a quick lap around the bash to earn his pint of Timothy Taylor Landlord though.

Simon

Did half the bash on my way home from work, it’s riding very well.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Anyone been on Ilkley moor recently? Thinking I might go and Dodge the ranger

whitestone
    Free Member

The Boat House & Don’t Tell Titus at Saltaire; The Brown Cow in Bingley would be my picks

Simon

B.A.Nana – Member
    Anyone been on Ilkley moor recently? Thinking I might go and Dodge the ranger

Was up a few weeks ago and it was very nearly dry so i imagine it’ll be perfect now 🙂

john_drummer
    Free Member

The Fisherman’s at Dowley Gap used to be nice. Haven’t been for a few years now mind

newrobdob
    Free Member

Thanks, replies were a bit late so we ended up at the Potting Shed. Pizzas were delicious, I was driving so didn’t have beer but family were happy. We ate in one of the sheds and we all really loved it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Pub between bingley and Bradford – urgent!’ is closed to new replies.