• This topic has 16 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by dindar-spam.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Psychopath Night – More 4
  • brooess
    Free Member

Fascinating programme – been on before.
    Anyone in your life you think is a psychopath?

flip
    Free Member

It appears im a borderline sociopath.

senick
    Free Member

Yep

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Yup

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yeah

brooess
    Free Member

hell on toast, aren’t they?
    Ever noticed that everyone’s really angry with them, for various reasons… comes from routinely screwing people over I guess

ourmaninthenorth

I’m convinced my boss is a psychopath. He certainly hasn’t got where he has by being nice, that’s for sure….

botanybay
    Free Member

Many.

derekfish
    Free Member

They ran a “are you a psychopath” test on their website after they showed it last time on Channel 4, I was most distressed to score 96% and I think that was only because I took pity on the puppy question.

Here try it for yourself

racefaceec90

i scored 21% 😀 i did try and answer truthfully also.i do have a dark side though bwahahah 😛

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I lied throughout…
    Scored 45%, what’s the pass mark anyway? 😀

Drac

61% On this occasion.

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet – but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

oliverracing

73% answering semi-truthfully 😯

shermer75
    Free Member

YOUR SCORE 24%
    You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Well that cheered me up!

shermer75
    Free Member

….or am I just very, very good at hiding it!! Mwahaha

cynic-al
    Free Member

27% here.

grum
    Free Member

Pretty sure my dad is a sociopath/psychopath. 😐

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Psychopath Night – More 4’ is closed to new replies.