Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Psycho neighbour really wants a fight 2
  • Toddboy
    Free Member

So here I am, carefully reversing my car taking into consideration the way that my inconsiderate neighbor had attempted to park his loan car, when all of a certain I hear something that sounded like a distressed banshee screaming ‘Oi’.

My neighbour then appears and starts to accuse me of bumping his car! So as I am hard of hearing, I went up to the fence so that I can hear what he is saying.

The other day I was outside and as it was match day and my beloved Man.Utd. were playing I was quite merrily expressing my feelings with a football related chant when I could feel my neighbor glaring at me with his menacing eyes!

It is really getting scary though as we were watching a documentary on TV about domestic violence, you know the type, lots of swearing and calling family members really bad names, when we could hear what was scraping on the party wall. It was like somebody was listening with a glass against the wall.

I am considering having CCTV installed and recording any further conversations with my neighbour.

😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

EDIT In light of that quite correct comment below.

mj27
    Free Member

funny, but not funny when they are your neighbours 24/7 and they threaten your wife!

I know this is in jest but it preys on your mind and affects the way you use your house.

jmatlock
    Free Member

Guys like this are just bullies. Stand up for yourself, show him he doesn’t bother you. Don’t let someone make your life miserable. Have it out with him.

Toddboy
    Free Member

He also says that he is part of this big bike gang called STW?

Apparently they’re a bunch of lunatics from what I’ve heard!

scuttler

Amusing for first world problems, less so when as a mild mannered and generally cooperative person you have your well-being threatened 24/7 by a weapons grade loon who happens to live nearby.

ndthornton
    Free Member

my beloved Man.Utd

This could be your problem
    Try supporting a proper team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Psycho neighbour really wants a fight 2’ is closed to new replies.