Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • PSA…Chromecast audio £15 at Currys again…
  • toby1

Still £15 at curry’s so just ordered a third, running a group with synchronised 6 music around the house, the third one will attach to my lounge hi-fi. It’s saved me a fortune as I’d been eyeing up Sonos type stuff before. Performance seems to be excellent using the chromecast app on Android.

Very happy with my purchase!

blitz

Ordered another 2 and set up a group. Casting to the group works fine using tune in radio app but it won’t cast to the group from Spotify. Any else had this? It connects fine to individual devices but when I try and select the group it just hangs ‘connecting’ forever. I uninstalled the Spotify app and reinstalled it and it worked once but then when I stopped casting and tried to start again it wouldn’t connect. Any thoughts?

hb70

Mines just arrived. My old logitech bluetooth adaptor was seamless. This is really flaky. Sometimes picks it up. Sometimes not. Have i missed something?

hb70

Ok. After another 5 minutes playing. My google music is fine. Significantly better tbh. But it just does not pick up Soundcloud where most of my stuff is.

pealy
    Free Member

FWIW I’ve had good results using the chromecast audio stream solution. It is a work in progress but has been fine.

https://github.com/acidhax/chromecast-audio-stream

ingwerfuchs
    Free Member

Currently £20 at tesco.com. No delivery charge if you collect from a local store including Tesco Express.
    Linky

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘PSA…Chromecast audio £15 at Currys again…’ is closed to new replies.