Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA/Appeal: Home needed for 10x + 12x "commercial" bike racks
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Guys,
    Some friends are relocating their business and found languishing at the new premises are these two “proper job” bike racks. Heavy, galvanised, great condition, but completely surplus to requirement (I think a previous tenant ran some kind of training centre for kids).

Is there anyone in here who thinks their place of work/education might want them? Located in Malverinstan, I can bring them, say, 50 miles.

I’ve got some emails going out to local schools, but I think they’re all pretty well made up with racks, and it’s usually space that’s there problem.

Obviously no cost to whomever can make the most of them, but if they don’t find a good new home there’s a real risk they will only make it as far as the metal scrappers down the road.

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

Where is Malverinstan? Did you mean Malvern in which case never mind to far 😛

Stoner
    Free Member

Its like you’ve never heard of the Peoples’ Republic of Malvernia either! Sheesh!

tang
    Free Member

I could use them for my up coming race, then put them to work at the college I teach at. Gloucestershire and can store them now.

stevied
    Free Member

I’ve always thought of Malvern as the Bournemouth of the Midlands where all the wealthy old people go to, well, die 😉

rOcKeTdOg

They don’t look fat compatible 😐

Stoner
    Free Member

tang – that would work. PM me to see if we might meet up or I can bring them to you in the shire. Whereabouts are you?

tang
    Free Member

Will do Stoner, near Tetbury.

Speshpaul

YHM cheers paul

Stoner
    Free Member

cheers Paul, tang.

(got your mail, Paul)

If you guys want one each, Im happy to drop them off over the coming weeks. Neither are too far away (might even bring the bike and hit the Mynd if Im coming your way Paul 😉 )

Dont know if you have any preference for bike numbers but since tanbg just pipped the post, perhaps 12er to him and the 10er to you Paul?

EDIT got your mail too tang.

tang
    Free Member

Nice one Stoner.

Speshpaul

Thats cool with me.
    I’m at minsterley, right by Eastridge, if that helps.
    The Club has 3 sessions a week on the road track at Sundorne just on the outskirts of shrewsbury as well. (Tues,Thrusday nights and saturday mornings.)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA/Appeal: Home needed for 10x + 12x "commercial" bike racks’ is closed to new replies.