• This topic has 44 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by cp.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • PSA Zipfit bib shorts cheap again. £26.99
  • tang
    Free Member

For the money(if you dont mind the logo)best bibs by far. As good as shorts I have costing lots lots more.
    http://www.zipvitsport.co.uk/products/zv-sport-clothing.html

rOcKeTdOg

gotta be a seriously good rider to get away with white bibs imho

rewski
    Free Member

I agree… ace shorts, the upper bib is light mesh fabric that wicks well, great padding too, very comfortable.

gotta be a seriously good rider to get away with white bibs imho

really, who cares what colour when they’re underneath baggies.

rOcKeTdOg

baggies on a road bike?

tang
    Free Member

There’s a fair bit of blue there RD! I do mainly wear them as liners(although I’ve been rocking them with a white jersey this week, I’m slim and have a deep tan so I look better than I ride….) and black for Lycra only time! For the cash they really are very very good.

composite
    Free Member

road bike?

rewski
    Free Member

baggies on a road bike?

don’t have one

rOcKeTdOg

fair enough if you hide them, just don’t do this

N.B. before anyone says, it’s a test bike that i slammed the stem on and all the spacers are on top 😉

willard

I’m after a new pair of shorts, but have previously only really worn lycra a) on my road bike and b) well, black lycra.

Is this going a step too far? Will it clash horribly with my white/red jerseys? Will I end up having to get one of their tops as well?

Answers on a postcard…

rewski
    Free Member

riding no handed whilst taking a photo are we?

tang
    Free Member

The zipfit are dark blue on the arse so no crackola vision.

rOcKeTdOg

riding no handed whilst taking a photo are we?

that’s impossible Shirley?

thepurist

Hmm – I’m bi(b)-curious… How do they size up vs their chart?

willard

The reviews say they are pretty close, which mean (sods law) I am on the margin of XL and XXL. That alone makes me feel sad, I’ve never been XXL in my life and only really take XL because I’m 6′ 5″.

Grrrrr.

Mind you, my wife did say I could get a new set of lycra, so maybe I should risk it.

thepurist

Cheers – pretty narrow sizing bands when you look at them closely! I’ve gone optimistic, can always return them if reality bites.

dst
    Free Member

Someone gave me a code CTCZV1 which also takes another £3 ish off.

And you can get a free waterproof phone case thing.

I ordered me a set

rewski
    Free Member

I went XL, I’m 6’4″, the legs are quite long.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

comically cheap, but only seen glowing reviews and from a year old PSA thread this is the pad they use

http://www.lafonte-pad.com/en/products/man/hd-ergonomic/

zilog6128

Ta OP (and dst for the code). I normally stick to dhb/altura and don’t experiment with other brands as the sizing is often way different, but if these fit and are as good as people say then they’ll be a bargain!

cp

Great heads up thanks – these are the best shorts I’ve ever used. I got a pair last time they were cheap – just bought 2 spare pairs which triggers free postage, and along with the above discount code, means two pairs for £47 posted.

These are a mega bargain… such well made, comfy, well fitting shorts for silly little money! Did 87 miles in the heat on saturday in mine, and basically didn’t notice them.

headfirst
    Free Member

thepurist

Damn – my thighs are too massively overdeveloped to squeeze into the legs… Of the Small.

willard

True to form, I procrastinated between the XL and XXL (tall, 36″ waist) and they were sold out by the time I settled on XL. Gutted.

ChrisA
    Free Member

willard, try again, ive just ordered a couple of pairs of shorts in XL

eviljoe
    Free Member

Willard, my xl’s seemed to process ok just now (not in my grubby little mits yet admittedly..) maybe try again?

EDIT Sod’s law we just bought Willard’s pair Chris…

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Anyone having a problem with the page? I’m trying to check out and I can’t access the far right hand side of the page so can’t fill in my details. It’s like it’s been cropped, I can’t scroll across. I’m on an iPad is that the problem?

ChrisA
    Free Member

more then likely eviljoe!!

Their screen was the same for me on the iphone, but all fine on my laptop.

zilog6128

I found the order page wouldn’t display properly on Chrome (on my Mac) but was fine on Firefox.

scaredypants

bugger me, these things are snug !!

anyone want a pair of unworn, though tried on, XXL ? 😳

Edric64
    Free Member

How big are they really then? or rather how big are you ?

scaredypants

I’m a DHB XL, if that helps

eviljoe
    Free Member

scaredypants – Member
    bugger me, these things are snug !!

anyone want a pair of unworn, though tried on, XXL ?

Same here with the xl’s, I’m definitely not Italian sizing… scaredypants I might have those xxl’s off you if they don’t do returns…

EDIT nice lady at Zipfit happy to do returns 🙂

Edric64
    Free Member

Jens is having a go ,must be a shut up legs day !

thepurist

Freepost returns too. Wish I’d spotted that before ordering, I’d just have got a couple of sizes.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

These are great. Has anyone worked out who makes them? I’m assuming these must be an “off the shelf” design from somewhere.

Sold out in my size of the bibs now but the women’s shorts are half price!

Edric64
    Free Member

Sorry about my post above it should be on the tdf page I thought I had deleted it !!

neninja
    Free Member

I got a set as I have another pair of bibs with the same pad which is really comfy.

I’m usually a medium (in UK not Euro brand stuff) and got a medium which fit perfectly.

ElShalimo

My XLs arrived last week. I tried them on today and they’re very “snug” but the nice lady at ZipVit agreed to swap for the XXLs and it is freepost to send them back.
    She did say they are a euro fit not a UK fit. Which made me feel better.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

have another pair of bibs with the same pad which is really comfy.

who else uses the pad?

zilog6128

Very pleased with mine. Got M, slightly more snug than a DHB M but fine. Impressed with the pad.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘PSA Zipfit bib shorts cheap again. £26.99’ is closed to new replies.