Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA: xbox one x and 5 games £469.99
  • gnusmas

Found this, which is a belter of a deal,if anyone is looking to buy one. All games have to be supplied by tesco.

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB 4K Console + Evil Within 2 + Wolfenstein 2 + PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Preview Edition + Forza 7 + Call of Duty: WWII = £469.99 @ Tesco Direct

https://www.tesco.com/direct/xboxonex-5game-offer.event?source=awin&awc=7090_1513415444_82766e6e4dcb6796602b09220fdd9db5&sc_cmp=aff*awin*gmo*HotUKDeals_47868&utm_medium=gmo&utm_source=affiliate_window&utm_campaign=aff*HotUKDeals_47868&dclid=CPDfhvCXjtgCFSoy0wod2rMEYA

julians
    Free Member

shopto are doing a one x with forza 7,dishonoured 2, PUBG,doom,fallout 4 for £449

Drac

XBox One X 1TB + Doom + Fallout 4 + Dishonored 2 + Forza Motorsport 7 + Playerunknown Batteleground = £449.86 @ ShopTo

https://www.shopto.net/video-games/xbox-one/XB1HW206-xbox-one-x-1tb-console

gnusmas

Doom and Fallout are included in the tesco deal for that price apparently but both out of stock.

Not looking for one myself, just thought i would post the deal. I think the game selection is newer/better with the tesco deal and clubcard points too.

Drac

Yup both good deals.

gnusmas

😀

julians
    Free Member

I ordered the shopto bundle yesterday morning,it arrived just now. Quick delivery.

Just going through the setup process now, then will be giving forza 7 a go

julians
    Free Member

looks like the delivery for the console will be quicker than downloading the updates that forza needs .

It requires 61gb worth of download before it will let me play it.

Oh well, might get a go on it tomorrow.

What a disappointment….

squirrelking
    Free Member

How many of those games will support 4k?

Also, PUBG is a basket case right now, Doom and Fallout are a tenner each and neither come with any DLC. Plus you will need Live on top of that.

Essentially you are getting a 4K game and a bunch of filler to make the bundle look good.

julians
    Free Member

Essentially you are getting a 4K game and a bunch of filler to make the bundle look good.

Whatevr, thats all these bundles ever are.im happy enough with it (aside from all the updates it needs).

Are you aware of any better value bundles?

squirrelking
    Free Member

I disagree, I got an S with Horizons 3 + Hot Wheels, Destiny 2, a second pad and 12 months live for £249 a couple of months back. Nothing in there is filler that can be got for less than a tenner in the bargain bucket.

Honestly speaking, there are no good bundles for the X right now, certainly nothing to get excited about. Apart fom Forza 7 there doesnt seem to be any current AAA offerings and no hint of a Live sub thrown in. Having looked at a compatibility list those games are all 4k compatible which is fair enough but still not full editions. Having to spend however much on another season pass for DLC is pretty poor when they could just offer the GOTY edition in the first place.

julians
    Free Member

Forza has downloaded everything now, the graphics are amazing in 4k hdr,but gameplay wise it hasnt moved on much since forza 3 on the xbox 360 imo, which i guess is not much of a surprise as forza 3 was pretty good.

I do like the addition of the older f1 cars though,they drive very nicely.

Not tried any of the other games yet,

Cougar

If you like driving games, Forza Horizon 3 is ace.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

squirelking, PUBG is a basket case right now?? still very playable. what is your gripe with it. it is not marketed as the finished article!! it is a work in progress, with it being introduced to the console market it will hopefully help it reach fruition!!

squirrelking
    Free Member

Heard folk having problems with gameplay until a few people are killed off. Given the already high requirements for PC gamers I’m not particularly surprised it’s glitching on something as comparatively low powered.

I’m well aware it’s early access too, I’m just not sure buggering about with consoles before they have sorted another version is the way to go. See Planetside 2 for further info.

Drac

Fallout 4 is big enough game on it’s own without the DLC, can’t speak for the others but I know PUBG is effectibely Beta but it’s getting great feedback for gameplay. The Xbox one X is £449 on it’s own so you may as well get the games for the same price.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Fair enough squirrelking , doesn’t take long for a few to die

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA: xbox one x and 5 games £469.99’ is closed to new replies.