Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA – wow, I've just saved £650 ish
  • Smudger666

elite dangerous coming to xbox one!

Just been planning to spend a bonus on a high end pc good enough to play this and as I’m about to hit the buy button, spotted the weekly email from frontier developments in the alert screen on the iPad.

Think I’ll hold off and see what they can do with the Xbone’s hardware.

Single universe across all three platforms.

maccruiskeen

Did saving £650 really bring your wallet alive?

Smudger666

Lol, took a minute to get it, but lol eventually!

So what tyres for space piracy?

Drac

It’s also coming on the PS4 too.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA, I’ve saved hundreds by not owning any of the above or playing games.

Smudger666

Drac – not sure where I saw it, but I read it was an Xbox exclusive?

Edit: just spotted its a timed exclusive for Xbox so PS4 version once he timer is up on the Microsoft deal. No one is saying how long.

Drac

Yup but it may be ready by then rather than the Beta that he’s realised so far 😀

gogg
    Free Member

I saved £97 million by not signing Lionel Messi for our pub footy team…

CountZero

wysiwyg – Member
    Thanks for the PSA, I’ve saved hundreds by not owning any of the above or playing games.

Me too. Impossible to calculate how much I’ve saved by not ever buying any games or means to play them, apart from the phone and tablet.

boxelder

Impossible to calculate

I reckon I could have a pretty accurate go……

chomp
    Free Member

spent about 3 weeks playing this on the PC and hate to say it but at the moment it’s really just either a dogfighting sim or euro space trucker.

There’s just not a great deal to do outside of the odd dogfight (takes ages to rack up the cash to upgrade to the bigger ships) or boring trading. Exploring is pretty boring, most space stations look the same (apart from a couple) and there’s just no real point to anything

Obviously this may float your boat but I’ve stopped playing it now until there’s a bit more to do in the universe.

I think for this to work on consoles they really need to put some narrative into the impressive sandbox that they’ve currently got

gogg
    Free Member

It’s certainly no assassins creed!!
    😉

scaredypants

gogg – Member
    I saved £97 million by not signing Lionel Messi for our pub footy team…

Naive – imagine the shirt sales !

gogg
    Free Member

😀

Edric64
    Free Member

I have saved a fortune by being a grown up and not being a gamer ,probably because they were not around when I was a kid ,I had grown up time they came on the hobby for kids scene.

julians
    Free Member

spent about 3 weeks playing this on the PC and hate to say it but at the moment it’s really just either a dogfighting sim or euro space trucker.

There’s just not a great deal to do outside of the odd dogfight (takes ages to rack up the cash to upgrade to the bigger ships) or boring trading. Exploring is pretty boring, most space stations look the same (apart from a couple) and there’s just no real point to anything

Obviously this may float your boat but I’ve stopped playing it now until there’s a bit more to do in the universe.

exactly right – except I’d go further and say that its crap as a game, its a good demonstration of technology, but will only appeal to the most committed hardcore gamers and nerds in its current incarnation. It actually very similar to the original in that respect.

Drac

I have saved a fortune by being a grown up and not being a gamer ,probably because they were not around when I was a kid ,I had grown up time they came on the hobby for kids scene.

Which one is you?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHoOrFdgYR8[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

I’d reply to Edric’s insult but I’m too grown up, and too busy playing computer games.

Anyone know if you can play the same account/character on multiple platforms?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA – wow, I've just saved £650 ish’ is closed to new replies.