Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • PSA: Wolftooth narrow/wide direct mount for Middleburn X-type
  • tonyd

Got an email from them over the weekend as some time ago I was asking about an Uno type chainring/spider with narrow/wide teeth. Well they have some available now:

http://www.wolftoothcycling.com/products/direct-mount-for-middleburn-cranks

Apparently only in 32T flavour for now but if demand is good they have designs for 28T and 30T ready to go (not sure how long that means you’d have to wait). I did ask about 34T and 36T, they don’t anticipate much demand but if the line takes off they’ll fill in with a 34T, maybe 36T.

They’re quite pricey ($82 plus any import duty you might get stung for) but as far as I know they’re the only non-drop type ring that will replace an Uno. I’ve been running a standard 34T 104BCD chainring from them for a while now (on a Middleburn triple spider) and it’s wearing very well with no chain drops.

happybiker
    Free Member

Sorry to drag this up but I’m glad I’ve found this. Price is better than the Middleburn version at least. Have you ordered one?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Wolftooth narrow/wide direct mount for Middleburn X-type’ is closed to new replies.