Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA: Wet Feet?
  • Superficial
    Free Member

I thought this was worthy of a PSA. I bought this at full price and it seems pretty decent. At half price, everyone should own one!

http://www.clasohlson.com/uk/Coline-Shoe-Dryer/Pr184230000

Bolt

Use code CLAS12456 for an extra £1.50 0ff aswell!

Cheers

frogstomp

Ta.. ordered! Bound to get plenty of use this winter..

superfli
    Free Member

B’stards! I bought a single one 2 weeks ago for £20 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

As a ‘stuff ’em with newspaper and stick them in the airing cupboard’ kinda guy, are these really worth it?

superfli
    Free Member

Airing cupboard and paper wasn’t enough for me. My shoes take 3-4 days to dry which often isn’t quick enough. 4 hours with these dryers does the job and saves getting mud in cupboard

bruneep

Drying room at work*

*Public sector employee perk

Northwind

Great price that… I got a couple of these last year

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Electric-Ultraviolet-Shoe-boots-Dryer-with-Heater-Deodorizer-Warmer-Drying-220V-/181589463563?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4793520b

I don’t think they’re as good but they’re maybe more practical- portable too, they go away with me for riding weekends. Absolute godsend.

wilburt
    Free Member

You can call of off the search for my Christmas pressy.

Superficial
    Free Member

As a ‘stuff ’em with newspaper and stick them in the airing cupboard’ kinda guy, are these really worth it?

I mainly bought it as I was sick of having permanently wet commuting shoes. It’s not really feasible to dry them properly in only a few hours before they’re needed again. I had a pair of Shimano MP66s that literally didn’t have a dry day between November and March a few winters back.

It’s certainly a lot easier than the newspaper thing, and more effective. The other thing is that they make the shoes lovely and warm. Call me soft, but that’s quite nice on a cold morning! I have yet to experiment with a timer to get the machine to come on at the right time before I have to leave!

Worth it? Up to you.

wwaswas

Thanks for that 🙂

timbo678
    Free Member

Out of stock…bugger

Jamie
    Free Member

I have one in my basket. Not sure if that means I have it reserved….will release it now just in case.

Edit: Nope. Odd, as it let me go all the way through checkout.

timbo678
    Free Member

It won’t let me complete the order annoyingly

Lummox

Dag nammit!

That’s what happens when you answer the phone to your wife who is in hospital!

My basket emptied too

emac65
    Free Member

Nice big double radiator in the garage sorts mine out & all my other biking clobber…..Anyone would think that’s exactly why I put it in there 8)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Wet Feet?’ is closed to new replies.