Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA: Well priced pimped out jockey wheels.
  • schrickvr6
    Free Member

From here – http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Toronto-Cycles

Offer of $12 was accepted so bought another set as shipping price is fixed, £18 for two pairs delivered, ordered last Friday and arrived today.

They look nicely made too.

whytetrash

Cheers Fella been after some of these as my XO ones are not lasting 😆

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Those are the same as the bog standard KCNC ones, whilst cheap the bearings are cack.

The ceramic bearing versions are very good.

z1ppy

Kingtut, I had thought that, but if you search ebay, the KCNC ones are a slightly different design (the internal spokes slope unlike these).. it may well be there the same ones, but it may also be worth giving them the benefit of the doubt.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Have got KCNC on another bike and these are different, not had a problem with the bearings on the KCNC though….

The bearings in these are 689 rs if that means anything to you, a quid each on ebay so not teh end of the world if they die….

Edit: and these are about half the price of the cheap KCNC ones even imported from the far east so well worth a shot IMO.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Fair enough, should be interesting to see how long they last as the ceramic ones are not cheap.

oldgit
    Free Member

Good shout.

andyl
    Free Member

lots more stuff on their website.

jimc101
    Free Member

I Been running KCNC standard Jockey wheels on a road bike, and after several thousand KM on them, I’ve had no issues with the cheap bearings.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Well priced pimped out jockey wheels.’ is closed to new replies.