• This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by aP.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA: Vulpine Clothing Sample Sale
  • njee20
    Free Member

For those in that London, Vulpine are having a ‘sample sale’ just off Brick Lane.

Clicky.

I wandered up at midday, and it was absolutely rammed, but they had a good chunk of their range, in all colours and sizes, for 80% discount – picked up one of these soft shell jackets for £50, and a gilet for £30.

A lot of it is a bit hipster and what not, but seems well made, and at those prices I’m not fussed!

will
    Free Member

Nice! Much stuff left? Sizes?

njee20
    Free Member

Tonnes of stuff, literally hundreds of the soft shells, all sizes, but it was busy, so no idea how long it’ll last! I’d guess I hit the lunch rush, probably quieter this afternoon, but I’m not sure how much will be left by lunchtime tomorrow!

will
    Free Member

Hmmm might go after work. Anywhere to leave a bike without a lock…

njee20
    Free Member

Probably take it in alright, it’s basically just an empty shop unit with carboard boxes of stock – I suspect you’d get away leaning it inside the door.

somafunk

Bah!….why don’t they do an online outlet sale?, that’s **** all good to those of us who have no intention to travel 380 miles.

ivorlott
    Free Member

Aye, and no surprise that folk see it as an opportunity to make a quick buck via your favourite auction site… 🙁

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Bit crap and London centric as usual with these things!

aP
    Free Member

I got a couple of jackets for commuting and work, and one for herself as well. Decent savings 😉

kimbers

Tbf London is the epicentre of the uk fakinger hipster universe

aP
    Free Member

I haven’t been to that area for a few years, I was quite surprised by the level of hair producted side partings with facial topiary and the general level of exotic new media ladies.

rOcKeTdOg

Having looked and tried their stuff on at bespoked I’d say these were the proper values, nothing about them to justify the RRPs other than it makes the Raphaites happier

simon_g

Bit crap and London centric as usual with these things!

London-based company has sale in London. Non-Londoner whinges about it 🙄

njee20
    Free Member

Having looked and tried their stuff on at bespoked I’d say these were the proper values, nothing about them to justify the RRPs other than it makes the Raphaites happier

Meh, attention to detail is very neat and far superior to the likes of Altura and other comparable price brands, but I tend to judge the performance of cycling clothing based on what it’s like to cycle in. Odd I know. It could still be shit of course and I wouldn’t pay £175 for the softshell, as its a bit too ‘off the bike’ styling for me, but a great extra addition for commuting.

aP
    Free Member

My Original Rain Jacket seemed ok today for the short distance I walked around today in the wet. It’s not too bicycly either so doesn’t mark you out too much.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Vulpine Clothing Sample Sale’ is closed to new replies.