Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PSA: Video camera, GoPro stylee, on the cheap
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Personally Im not a big fan of videoing all my rad-gnar, but for those that might and cant stretch to the gopro stuff, this flyer just landed in my inbox. May be of interest to some.

Morgan computers
    http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/product_detail/15220/Storex-X-Trem-Sports-Camera-HD-Action-Cam-720P-Accessory-Kit/

[img]http://i.ijtdirect.co.uk/StorexExtrem/StorexExTrem_End.jpg[/img]

Online Price is £49.95 PLEASE enter the promotion CODE ‘ACTION’ in the Promocode box on the home page, or in your shopping basket. You will see your Storex Action Cam order reduce by £10!

P-Jay
    Free Member

Just my opinion of course, but the price v features ratio makes me think that would be complete crap.

Perhaps it’s just me, but whenever these cheap action cams come up people get all excited about megapixels, 1080p and frames per second – no one ever seems all that fussed about the quality of the lens – the reason why GoPro vids look good (if you’re into it) is there massive wide-angle lens that actually gives a sense of speed and some depth of field – cheap cams can make the Lourdes WC track look like a gravel path.

If you’re going to do it, do it – if you want it on the cheap spend £100 on a Hero – they’re brilliant, especially for the money.

Plus unlike the above they come with the mount that EVERYONE makes stuff for and a decent editing suite.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ve just got an SJ4000 camera which is much a GoPro copy its unreal. It does most things a Gopro does, although max fps is only 30. Good wide-angle lens, I’m really happy with it.
    Cost about £45 or so from amazon.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    project
    Free Member

Its a generic camera model i habve a Rollie one in Red, works extremely well long battery life waterproof case, takes stills inside or outside of its case, needs to be removed from case to charge up, and plug in usb cord, crap handlebar mount mine snapped, awating replacemen, great pictiure quality and a screen on the back for play back.Available from Argos, staples ,tesco etc all under different names.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Video camera, GoPro stylee, on the cheap’ is closed to new replies.