Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA VERY cheap go pro black!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Gopro
    Bloody typical as I’ve had one a couple of months now!!

Crell
    Free Member

My wallet is now lighter. Thanks (I think 🙂 )

DT78
    Free Member

So tempted….been wanting one for ages

wrightyson
    Free Member

The wife bought me one for my birthday so very lucky boy, but that’s an absolute bargain! When I first checked the email this morning there was only 17 sold so I hope they honour your order! Did some extreme paddling pool filming yesterday, love it 😆

grum
    Free Member

Tempting…

TooTall
    Free Member

That is pretty bang on to the $399.99 price in the USA, so low for the UK.

Creg

Very tempted by this

Although last time I had one it barely got used, I’m not sure my life is exciting enough to justify one 🙁

wrightyson
    Free Member

Hoping to use mine from everything to our Cornish hols, a festival we’re all going to for the wife’s 40th, usual biking, strap it to the kids when biking and anything In between. Then hopefully mash it all together with a reasonable edit….

coolhandluke
    Free Member

If they all go, I got one (before the PSA) for 289 from procamerastore.com

GoPro black. Only took a week and a bit to arrive.

stevenieve
    Free Member

same price here.

kimbers

Im sorry I appreciate your efforts to share but VERY cheap would be £3-50 maybe stretch to 30 quid

wrightyson
    Free Member

Sorry kimbers but as they seem pretty price fixed in most of the shops I reckoned it was a deal, a steal, sale of the you get the gist…

hammerite
    Free Member

Jnr was hoping to accumulate enough birthday money to buy a Go Pro Silver. But we put him off as it’s a lot of money for something that we don’t know he’ll use. or if he does use it a lot is likely to batter. Had I have seen this though we may have gone for it.

Instead we ordered him a Muvi HD10, which seems to come with the same things as the Go Pro Black but for £110. Don’t think the picture quality will be as good, but should be good enough for a 12 year old to be messing about with.

patriotpro
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    Im sorry I appreciate your efforts to share but VERY cheap would be £3-50 maybe stretch to 30 quid

😆 I must say I thought the same 😆

(Can’t believe i’ve agreed wi sommat kimbers has said and actually made it known – DAM!)

kimbers

i think that twice now patriotpro!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA VERY cheap go pro black!!’ is closed to new replies.