Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • PSA – Ulvang Merino Wool Socks
  • motozulu
    Free Member

Had to bump this to the top again – out in mine tomorrow, gonna be -4 tonight so will be a good ‘trail’ test 😀

h4muf
    Free Member

Been out in mine tonight along with my Northwave Celsius boots.

Cold feet 🙁

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Stitching round the top of one of mine has come undone. Not sure whether it’s worth complaining at just over a pound a pair.

justatheory
    Free Member

Cheers for that

DezB
    Free Member

Same here decent enough for the money but don’t feel or smell like merino to me

Do we reckon they aren’t genuine Ulvangs then?

PMK2060

I have found then warm enough commuting the last few days. They have shrunk quite a bit though whereas my endura merino socks have not shrunk despite numerous washes.

Nobby

Certainly warm enough for dog walking duties.

DezB
    Free Member

They have shrunk quite a bit though whereas my endura merino socks have not shrunk despite numerous washes.

My Assos ones shrunk at 40deg

martinxyz
    Free Member

Kenny, You’re just a Psawhore!

ashfanman
    Free Member

I wore mine for the first time today. Numb toes by the end of the ride. Might have had something to do with the fact that I was wearing shorts (my calves weren’t exactly toasty either), but I certainly didn’t find them any warmer than my normal generic sports socks.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

60+ road miles today in sub zero temps and my toes were just right. My hands were a different matter.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Does anyone reckon these could be worth a shot?

A bit late now as I ordered them anyway 😉

fudge9202
    Free Member

Been out riding in mine with shimano gortex boots and toes all toasty and warm after 3hrs
    Can’t fault them.

somafunk

No i’m not!, “stamps foot in protest “….my therapist says i’m just easily led….or foolish wi money…..one of the two?….or maybe that’s my bank manager?….or both?.

Anyway…i’ve not bought anything from a psa on here for days…….however i did buy from a psa on one of the headphone forums yesterday regarding a one day 20% saving on Grado Headphones, a few weeks ago i left the house in a rush and hung my Grado SR-80 headphones over the radiator…needless to say i did not return till the following day to find a warped lump of plastic that once resembled a Grado SR-80 left earcup .

It was very necessary purchase purely for legitimate health reasons as i listen to headphones whenever i am working as a chocolatier out at the factory, the girls either listen to “Radio 1” or the local radio station “West Sound” and i’m afraid i would drown myself in a 100kg vat of melted chocolate if i had to listen that inane drivel everyday so they were bought to preserve my sanity.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Ulvang Merino Wool Socks’ is closed to new replies.