Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA… Tubeless repair kits at Decathlon
  • alpin
    Free Member

Despite having asked in many a dedicated bike shop over the summer, from London to the Pyrenees to the alps to Munich, I’ve not found anyone who stocked tubeless repair kits. They mostly knew about them, but had never sold them.

On a whim I went into Decathlon to look at their road bikes and was pleased to see that for £5,99 they had tubeless repair kits with the pokey things, glue and five worms.

That is all.

docrobster
    Free Member

I bought one from jejames in Sheffield the other day. Also had them from the Sheffield branch of Evans in the past. As in, in stock in the shop not click and collect. You want to get yourself up to the outdoor city for a proper bike shop. (We have a decathlon too)

alpin
    Free Member

I knew there would be one smart arse… 😉

docrobster
    Free Member

Happy to oblige… 😀
    Just checked the receipt and it was £5.99 too…
    Probably a sign of the high density of mtbers in Sheffield, demanding our shops stock the goods we need…

garage-dweller

High density mtbers.

Is it something they ate?

I shall be grabbing some of those (tubeless worms I mean NOT Sheffield based cyclists) tomorrow.

garage-dweller

Got myself one of these today and also found they are now doing their own tubeless sealant for £6 a bottle (about 500-750ml I think).

I have bought a bottle as an experiment …

simondbarnes

Despite having asked in many a dedicated bike shop over the summer, from London to the Pyrenees to the alps to Munich, I’ve not found anyone who stocked tubeless repair kits. They mostly knew about them, but had never sold them.

Blimey, quite surprised by that!

stanfree
    Free Member

Uberbike online do their own kit (sealant , tape and valves) way cheaper than stans as well. Also the Gorilla tape is about £3 in aldi just now for 25mm . I paid £10 for mine. 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA… Tubeless repair kits at Decathlon’ is closed to new replies.