Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA Tour De France preview and coverage
  • Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Preview of 2010 Tour

Friday 2nd July

ITV4 7:00pm – 8:00pm

Then Repeated Sat 3rd at 4:00pm on ITV4

Coverage starts Sat 3rd 5:00pm again on ITV4

Happy watchin

tails
    Free Member

hopefully the trails will be deserted whilst everyone is watching this borefest!

scotia
    Free Member

tails – give it up ffs

cupra
    Free Member

"hopefully the trails will be deserted whilst everyone is watching this borefest!"

It would be good, you can be grumpy by yourself then 😉

tails
    Free Member

Na besides the World Cup quarter finals will be on then, I know which will be better viewing! 😈

clubber
    Free Member

So do we.

MrSmith
    Free Member

if it's that boring why look at this thread and then drag yourself out of a stupor to post?

aP
    Free Member

Is there still some football going on 'cos all those flags on cars have disappeared now so I'm assuming that Grantchester Rovers didn't win.
    Best thing about this year's TdF is that its the last time we'll have to put up with Phil'nPaul raving about LaLa constantly.

clubber
    Free Member

Unlikely – they were still going on about him after he 'retired' 😉

glenp
    Free Member

Cycling on TV is like F1, or test cricket – if you don't know or care what's going on under the surface you'll find it pretty unrewarding. That actually makes it more appealing to me, not less.

Friday evening is shaping up pretty nicely – I already knew I'd be taking the dog for a short cycle and a long drink, and now I know what I'm going before that whilst I rustle myself some dinner.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Best thing about this year's TdF is that its the last time we'll have to put up with Phil'nPaul raving about LaLa

as long as i don't have to listen to ruddy Sean Kelly commentating. That guy is boring

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Could do with Contador lobbing it up the road on the cobbled stage and loosing a couple of minutes to make it a bit tighter this year.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Eurosport are showing highlights of the spring classics all day today. Ronde, Roubaix, Wallone and Liege. Thats the next few evenings sorted :-).

aviemoron
    Free Member

Hmmmm, pavé that'll be interesing.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Cycling on TV is like F1, or test cricket – if you don't know or care what's going on under the surface you'll find it pretty unrewarding

I find that for most normal* sports on the tv.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA Tour De France preview and coverage’ is closed to new replies.