Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA Tool chest @ Halfords £60 off + a ten pound voucher to spend on next visit
  • daveh
    Free Member

Hmmmm…..I feel a cunning plan coming on…..
    😀

Conan257
    Free Member

Do you mind, i’m trying to save money!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Where is voucher mentioned? Tempting as a tacky plastic one at lidl is not much cheaper.

trail_rat
    Free Member

go see it first – its alot smaller than it looks on their site ….

i ended up not bothering with it as it is very cumbersome for the limited storage space and takes up floor space given how little it holds

postierich
    Free Member

There was a buy this item get £10 off next purchase tag on the item seems ok for the money!

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I went and got one. Not sure I agree with the size comments – its pretty big.

For £60 it seems a good buy. I’m certainly happy that its swallowed three existing tool boxes and my bike tools and still has room for more.

Besides. It’s red n shiney.

trail_rat
    Free Member

I didnt mean its a bad buy …just the photos were a little decieving , i could have put up with no ball bearing drawers had it been even close to the size of the real kit next to it in the shop that the photos made it look similar too.

Halfords got a sale anyway i bought the roller cab and then picked up a sealey chest on ebay.

Id have been gutted how ever like most things from halfords had i paid full bhuna for it .

Just waiting for the three drawer mid chest to go back to 69.99 in their sale

postierich
    Free Member

Wheels were a pain to get on,quite flimsy sides but moves along the floor fine!

P8280003 by Richard Munro, on Flickr

P8280002 by Richard Munro, on Flickr

P8280001 by Richard Munro, on Flickr

parkesie
    Free Member

Excellent for a bike and light diy tool box.
    For the heavy duty stuff watch out for the buy the buttom box get top box free deals. I put off buying for almost a year waiting for it to happen when i had money to spend. Finally got it and not disappointed as good as equivalents from snap on facom ckarke.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA Tool chest @ Halfords £60 off + a ten pound voucher to spend on next visit’ is closed to new replies.