Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA; thule 591 carriers £50 at amazon at the mo.
  • v8ninety

Might have been for a while, but I just noticed. I’ve seen them go for more second hand to be honest, and the ‘buy two’ deal with amazon is still priced at £114. Go figure. I don’t suppose they’ll stay that price for long though, maybe it’s the Wiggo effect?

Rich
    Free Member

Link

I’ve just bought 2 from Ebay for £116, though that was with next day delivery.

v8ninety

Amazon is free delivery too. Can’t see the price lasting long…

ojom
    Free Member

Might by some for stock.. that’s cheaper than trade.

v8ninety

What’s the trade price, if you don’t mind me asking? Just curious

ojom
    Free Member

Lot’s more than £50.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

that ford parts online web site has had them at £57 for ages as well

I bought two from amazon a couple of days ago, not go them yet though.

honourablegeorge

You beauty – I was headed into town to buy one of these full whack. Saved me a fortune there, thanks to the OP.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

You beauty – I was headed into town to buy one of these full whack. Saved me a fortune there, thanks to the OP.

keep up – that price was mentioned a couple of days ago on another thule thread…

zippykona

How long and how easy are they to fit? Does the down tube strut hit a crud catcher?

Rich
    Free Member

1 minute to fit, very easy, 3 quick release clamps. Shouldn’t hit a crud catcher as it clamps very low.

v8ninety

No worries; I didn’t see the other thread either. Contrary to popular belief, we don’t all live online…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA; thule 591 carriers £50 at amazon at the mo.’ is closed to new replies.