Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA: The Ride Journal Issue 7
  • timbur
    Free Member

http://www.theridejournal.com/

Available to pre-order. I seem to always miss the release so I thought I’d do a heads up for other numpties like me to get “ahead of the curve!”

Obviously there are other equally good publications out there but you can’t have too many interesting bike related things to read :O)

Tim
    (nothing to do with TRJ, just a happy punter)

Drac

Await the ‘How much?’

postierich
    Free Member

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooow MUCH!!!!!!! 😯

😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Available to pre-order. I seem to always miss the release so I thought I’d do a heads up for other numpties like me to get “ahead of the curve!”

Ahead of the curve?

Your behind already…

It was launched last week! 😉

fourbanger
    Free Member

Obviously there are other equally good publications out there

Doubtful.

timbur
    Free Member

Then I’m as up to date as their website 😀

phillyd
    Free Member

You are both right.

The launch night was thursday night. We dropped off some boxes to some of the London shops on Saturday and the rest are being sent out to shops tomorrow.

hopefully all the individual orders will go out tomorrow as well. They are going from a new distribution company which are seeming pretty on it but there are over 500 orders going out in one day.

Fingers crossed towards the end of the week there will be happy readers across the land.

MoreCashThanDash

Excellent – just finished this months Singletrack, so need something else for the bookshelf in the Sanctuary…..

timbur
    Free Member

Excellent. Ordered and looking forward to it as ever.
    Tim

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Arrived today..

#Happydays

ononeorange

Mine arrived today too! Thanks guys.

Aaaaah, the smell. And a piece from Bradley.

somafunk

Mine dropped through the letterbox this morning with a satisfying “thunk” before i left for work so i placed it on the worktop, I’m just back in after a long day at work and it’s still in the sealed plastic bag so i’m gonna get my tea out of the way and light the stove first then i’ll sit down wi a large whisky and open the bag and luxuriate in the heady smell of ink and paper…..then i’ll have a look at the cover and notice all the small touches and follow that up with a browse through it then back to the start with a larger glass of whisky and a proper in depth read – Yeah….i’m a very sad individual but i’ve been looking forward to this all day.

phillyd
    Free Member

Somafunk, thats not sad…
    reading that makes putting it together all seem worthwhile.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA: The Ride Journal Issue 7’ is closed to new replies.