Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PSA: The Raleigh Story 9.00pm BBC 4
  • gobuchul
    Free Member
    gobuchul
    Free Member

A bit late to the party.

Do I win the worst STW PSA ever? 😳

annebr
    Free Member

Nah it was good. I hadn’t bothered to look at that thread but I clicked on yours.

I’ve just set it to record. Thanks.

emac65
    Free Member

I didn’t click on the other thread either, but clicked on yours 😀

gobuchul
    Free Member

Ahhh thanks guys I feel so much better!

The bike forum is so much friendly than the chat, I need to spend more time over here! 😀

Would of got flamed over there!

shermer75
    Free Member

Also sharing the love here, I clicked on the other thread and still didn’t know it was about a tv show that’s on tonight!! Good shout 🙂

simondbarnes

I didn’t click on the previous thread either. Cheers.

whatgoesup

Thanks OP. I did read the original thread, but forgot to watch it – I will do this time, so ta for the reminder!

DezB
    Free Member

Oh, I see! Everyone loves gobulchul! If I’d done this it would’ve been “Thread Closed” by now 😐
    😆

stumpyjon

On now.

fenred
    Free Member

1000 hubs in an 8 hour shift, tyre and tube in 50 seconds 😯 …Kudos!

DezB
    Free Member

Clive’s hairdo is the best bit so far 😯

fenred
    Free Member

Raleigh missed a trick and should have capitalised on manufacturing “Clive quiff and siddie wigs” with every chopper sale!

simondbarnes

Good stuff that 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Indeed 🙂

martinxyz
    Free Member

I’ve been busy but watched parts of it. As of the past few days, Andy Ruffell has mentioned that boxes of bike parts have been found containing his old bike. Hutch pedals etc and its currently getting built back up. Can’t wait to see it.

slowoldman

Impressed by a 10 year old girl cycling 100 miles to Rhyl and back on a 3 speed Raleigh.

Defender
    Free Member

Watched it and enjoyed it, it did gloss over things a bit, but trying to cram 100+ years of history into and hour somethings were going to get squeezed?

br
    Free Member

I’ve been busy but watched parts of it. As of the past few days, Andy Ruffell has mentioned that boxes of bike parts have been found containing his old bike. Hutch pedals etc and its currently getting built back up. Can’t wait to see it. [/I]

He definitely hadn’t continued biking though…

disco_stu
    Free Member

Impressed by a 10 year old girl cycling 100 miles to Rhyl and back on a 3 speed Raleigh.

Yes it put my worries about doing 100 miles on VeloBirmingham sportive later in the year in perspective 😀

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘PSA: The Raleigh Story 9.00pm BBC 4’ is closed to new replies.